London 2012 - Field Hockey

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hockeyroos will have to play pretty well to be a look-in for a medal, I'm afraid. At the moment the women's competition looks like a two horse race between Argentina and the Netherlands, with Great Britain and New Zealand as the biggest dark horses. If they can get a win tonight, I'll get on the bandwagon.

Kookaburras are red hot favourites to knock over Germany in the men's final, with the Dutch and the Spanish the other teams most likely to cause an upset. Australia has won every major tournament in the last 4 years.

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
By the way there's always a few hotties in the hockey

Anna-Flanagan-Portrait-2.jpeg

Geelong_Bisons_#36

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Inverleigh Hawks
Field Hockey is such a crap sport.

Has anyone ever scored a goal in this sport that hasn't come from a penalty corner?

Ice hockey >>>> Inline Hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a pile of steaming dog crap >>>>> Field Hockey

Unstable

Team Captain
Feb 11, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

Has anyone ever scored a goal in this sport that hasn't come from a penalty corner?

Ice hockey >>>> Inline Hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a pile of steaming dog crap >>>>> Field Hockey

Who the hell cares about Ice hockey, field hockey is much better.

Santana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 28, 2008

It's times like this I wish there was a thumbs down button for rating posts.

GTFO

Back