Society/Culture London Bridge Terror Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Luckily that doesn't apply here; the aspersion relates to your lying about stats that you have presented, and continuing to lie about them. I honestly don't even know why you bother, when you're so way off the mark.

You just don't give up do you?....I've presented the C.I.A's own studies over a 5 month period to back-up my 90% claim.... You however, have produced diddly-squat for your 5-20% figure.

Now....Either put-up or shut-up podgey.

You just don't give up do you?....I've presented the C.I.A's own studies over a 5 month period to back-up my 90% claim.... You however, have produced diddly-squat for your 5-20% figure.

Now....Either put-up or shut-up podgey.

It doesn't matter where your stats came from, they're just not relevant to your claim, and you pretended they were. Just like you're pretending I have my own stats and that you can't find all the real numbers out for yourself.

I know, it doesn't fit the narrative of some people.

But you can only try.......!
These are the same people who sook about being abused by a rowdy indigenous on the train because of his disgruntlement over what white person did prior to 50 years ago.

It doesn't matter where your stats came from, they're just not relevant to your claim, and you pretended they were. Just like you're pretending I have my own stats and that you can't find all the real numbers out for yourself.

You gave a ball-park figure of 5-20% on the drone strikes killing innocent civilians....Provide a single source, or it is you who is making-up s**t out of thin air & are in fact the bare-faced liar.....In your feeble attempts at attempting to mask the horrific & appalling extent of U.S imperialistic terror & indifference to human life.

You gave a ball-park figure of 5-20% on the drone strikes killing innocent civilians....Provide a single source, or it is you who is making-up s**t out of thin air & are in fact the bare-faced liar.....In your feeble attempts at attempting to mask the horrific & appalling extent of U.S imperialistic terror & indifference to human life.

I said from the start that it wasn't a single source, it's a bunch of figures which seem to cluster around that percentage. You can do your own research on this, nobody's stopping you. It's just that the number and the source you provided were obviously not about this.

I said from the start that it wasn't a single source, it's a bunch of figures which seem to cluster around that percentage. You can do your own research on this, nobody's stopping you. It's just that the number and the source you provided were obviously not about this.

Still nothing.....Geebus Podgey, give up for all our sakes.

Still nothing.....Geebus Podgey, give up for all our sakes.

There's plenty of pertinent data, but I'm not going to do your research for you. If you really want to find that information, it's freely available. Otherwise you can go on deluding yourself with stats that don't relate to what you imagine they do.

There's plenty of pertinent data, but I'm not going to do your research for you. If you really want to find that information, it's freely available. Otherwise you can go on deluding yourself with stats that don't relate to what you imagine they do.

There is....And it all backs up the 90% unintended target kill rate.....As I've already shown.

If there's so much data available, then it's rather illuminating you can't provide a single source for your nonsense claims.

There is....And it all backs up the 90% unintended target kill rate.....As I've already shown.

If there's so much data available, then it's rather illuminating you can't provide a single source for your nonsense claims.
90%
Reeeeaaaalllllyyyy

90%
Reeeeaaaalllllyyyy

You do know how most drone strikes happen I'm assuming Chelsea?.....Alot of the time there's an assumption about the intended target being in a certain place....If others are in that vicinity, then it's tough t***ies.....After the initial multiple murders & devastation, there will then be a 'double-tap', whereby who ever comes to the aid of those initially maimed & killed in these strikes, are then also murdered by drone strike.

So assuming they even get the right target to begin with, there can be upwards of 20 casualties or more resulting from that single target strike.....Starting to see the point yet?

Many of the operators have quit in disgust & there were many multiple leaks about the programme by those self-same people to the intercept.

You do know how most drone strikes happen I'm assuming Chelsea?.....Alot of the time there's an assumption about the intended target being in a certain place....If others are in that vicinity, then it's tough t***ies.....After the initial multiple murders & devastation, there will then be a 'double-tap', whereby who ever comes to the aid of those initially maimed & killed in these strikes, are then also murdered by drone strike.

So assuming they even get the right target to begin with, there can be upwards of 20 casualties or more resulting from that single target strike.....Starting to see the point yet?

Many of the operators have quit in disgust & there were many multiple leaks about the programme by those self-same people to wikileaks.
90%?
You said 90%,I don't see any links in that rant.
Yes,I'm disturbed that America can do this,so,some people quit their job after killing people?
People stay in the armed forces til they die do they?
Fmd,you spend your precious time on weird s**t dude!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

90%?
You said 90%,I don't see any links in that rant.
Yes,I'm disturbed that America can do this,so,some people quit their job after killing people?
People stay in the armed forces til they die do they?
Fmd,you spend your precious time on weird s**t dude!

So much like Podgey, you have SFA by way of a counter-argument on numbers, other than empty polemics.....Good to know Chelsea.

So much like Podgey, you have SFA by way of a counter-argument on numbers, other than empty polemics.....Good to know Chelsea.

Perhaps if Islamic West India stopped harbouring terrorists and threatening the freedoms of the region,the US would cease and desist!
How do we know it was the US and not his own guv?

Pakistan is a *en joke of a place.
It's got no history bar,forced allah believing former Indians,I don't recognise pakistain as an actual independent democratic nation,it's a joke!!

90%?
Some random dude blatting on about an innocent flock of sheep whilst being dour and boring.

How else does one disclose the indiscriminate nature of mass murder via drone strikes?....Where innocent civilians are 'classified' as 'guilty by association'.

So much for human rights, the defenders of freedom, liberty, justice & Democracy.....So much for the Constitution & humanity.

How else does one disclose the indiscriminate nature of mass murder via drone strikes?....Where innocent civilians are 'classified' as 'guilty by association'.

So much for human rights, the defenders of freedom, liberty, justice & Democracy.....So much for the Constitution & humanity.
How many children starve to death when their own guvments take billions of $'s in aid from the west?
Human rights in Islamist and many African countries is worse?

How many children starve to death when their own guvments take billions of $'s in aid from the west?
Human rights in Islamist and many African countries is worse?

Like the 500, 000 Iraqi children who died as a result of U.S sanctions you mean?....Prior to their destruction & invasion of that country.

Or the millions currently starving to death in Yemen at the hands of U.S & Saudi sanctions, bombs & destruction.

Yeah....Go U.S.A.....Go the defenders of freedom & humanity.

Surely not even you buy their bullshit anymore Chelsea.

Last edited:
mnB3Dzk.jpg

Like the 500, 00 Iraqi children who died as a result of U.S sanctions you mean?....Prior to their destruction & invasion of that country.

Or the millions currently starving to death in Yemen at the hands of U.S & Saudi sanctions, bombs & destruction.

Yeah....Go U.S.A.....Go the defenders of freedom & humanity.

Surely not even you buy their bullshit anymore Chelsea.
Is that like the thousands of Kurdish children killed by Iraq,Turkey etc etc interests?
Or are you just pissed at the Yanks?
Your outrage is blinkered old boy!

Pakistan is a ****en joke of a place.
It's got no history bar,forced allah believing former Indians,I don't recognise pakistain as an actual independent democratic nation,it's a joke!!

I have a Hindu Pakistani friend.

He said that when he was in Pakistan, the Pakistanis hated him because he was Hindu and Indians hated him for being Pakistani.

What a life

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back