Long-Awaited membership!

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmondfan#1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2000
AFL Club
Richmond
You little beauty.
At about 4 o clock pm Perth time, i got off the net after catching up on posts after my holiday. I then remembered that my next door neighbour collected the mail while we were gone. I rushed over there in the hope that what i was expecting was there.... it was!
Yes folks, one of the proudest moments of my life
smile.gif
I'm a Tiger Cub for 2001 (and forever), hehehe.
I'M A TRUE TIGER
I'LL NEVER BE ANYTHING ELSE

------------------

I look into your eyes and i say, I see a part of me.
And when you smile, you light the room.
Sorry i have to go away, no please don't misconstrue, i just hope you understand one day, the hardest part was leaving you.

oh_my_hat

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2000
one-out in the goal squar
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Tottenham
Richmondfan#1, as you live in Perth does that mean you get a special membership to cater for the fact that you can't get to too many (if any) home games? If it is a regular membership ticket like we get here in Melbourne then that is well and truly above and beyond the call of duty...well done. I plan on walking down to Punt Road on a lunch break sometime this week to buy mine!!
smile.gif

Richmondfan#1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2000
AFL Club
Richmond
oh my hat,
I got the Tiger Cubs membership, it is a junior one. It allows me to go to 11 home games and 7 away games. My folks say i can't go to any home games and only 2 away games (in perth). But it is ok cos i got heaps of merchandise with it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back