Long Live King Charles

Does King Charles make you more likley to support the republican movement?

• Yes

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Imagine after waiting sixty years you finally get your first job and then one year in you get cancer. Rough.

I imagine the royals get many more regular check-ups than us mere mortals. Though all of us men (post 50 in particular) should have regular checks and things like colonoscopies, we often avoid it until absolutely necessary.

Something makes me think as it was picked up during a prostate procedure that it's more likely to be something like bowel cancer, which is usually very treatable - especially if picked up early.

I imagine the royals get many more regular check-ups than us mere mortals. Though all of us men (post 50 in particular) should have regular checks and things like colonoscopies, we often avoid it until absolutely necessary.

Something makes me think as it was picked up during a prostate procedure that it's more likely to be something like bowel cancer, which is usually very treatable - especially if picked up early.
The more I read the more I think it might be pretty bad news. I'm not sure Haz would be heading home so quickly if it was the caught it early and a bit of a zap should clear it all away sort of thing.

I think it might be pretty bad news

Harry heading home is pretty bad news...

He and his advisers probably realise it's his best chance of doing some damage control - 'oh what a dutiful son - he loves his father' - for himself rather than anything to do with the King or other royals.

Can just imagine the 'wicked stepmother' (his words) ushering him in to see his Pa..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming a water works issue, given the initial concern was the prostate. Bladder sits right next door. Or kidneys perhaps.

So Harry flies back to UK. Has a chat with Dad that doesn't even last a half hour.

Then Charles & Camilla drive off to take a helicopter flight to Sandringham.

Thanks for coming son! ;)

Back