List Mgmt. [Long Term] free agent or trade options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Green and Noah Anderson would be my targets. I'd sniff around Darcy Moore as a free agent but only if he would come for under $700k. I can see a frenzied bidding war for Ben King and wouldn't be surprised if some team is stupid enough to pay him Dusty like wages.
GC have a suite of talented early picks , we should be honing in on one or two , Noah Anderson would be no 1 for mine , ahead of Tom green . Forget Ben king I agree a frenzy will be had and he will be on 1m if he returns to melb , I hope we can invest this draft in our kpp replacements

Bank on Collingwood having a sh*t year and wanting to rebuild with Pick 1, 2 or 3 and then having Moore/De Goey leaving as RFA and receiving compensation pick for either of those two leaving giving them potentially Pick 1 and 2 depending on where they finish. Could then target a young KPF or mid with next years first rounder and two second rounders having hit the draft hard this year.

Moore would be a great get if they go the full rebuild

Haven't known much about him but as a gap filler Jarrod Lienert would be handy, gutsy, runs off his man and has a long kick... Not sure how he is by foot but seems to make good decisions watching highlights

Tom Green at top of the list.
Small whispers are starting to appear about Jackson Mcrae.
Cam Zurhaar will be looked at aswell.

Old mate Liam Stocker is ooc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back