Looking for 1995 Bears footage

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
Hoping that someone here can possibly assist me.

looking for a full game for season 1995 as follows:

round 2 Brisbane v Adelaide at Gabba.

It was played on a Sunday and televised lived by ch 7 into certain areas, including Melbourne

Brisbane defeated Adelaide in this game.

There is nothing on youtube for this game. i have already contacted ch 7, and the competing clubs and the afl, and nobody can help me.

If anyone happens to have an old tape with this game, then please get in touch, i would really love to hear from you

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

thank you

This is fascinating. The request is so randomly specific and then for someone to actually have it is even more amazing!

I choose to believe that the video is a key element in unravelling a mystery spanning some 25 years. Perhaps a brief glimpse on screen of a solitary figure in the crowd proving that on that day he couldn’t possibly have been the murderer and meaning that the actual killer must have been someone else.

Or...I may have just watched one too many true crime series on Netflix.

i didnt want to rush it!!! :)

This mystery has layers.

Ask yourself, why didn’t Langers ask for it until now? A bit convenient don’t you think. He is in this up to his eyeballs.

What will that video reveal? A long forgotten fortune? A spy ring? Your guess is as good as mine! And possibly even more stupid.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes all the way to the top...of....something.

This mystery has layers.

Ask yourself, why didn’t Langers ask for it until now? A bit convenient don’t you think. He is in this up to his eyeballs.

What will that video reveal? A long forgotten fortune? A spy ring? Your guess is as good as mine! And possibly even more stupid.

Get this man on the case:
iu

This mystery has layers.

loving your work AFLQLD

This mystery has layers.

1632222357466.png

Attachments

• 1632222292232.png
    1632222292232.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back