Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
Guys

I am trying to locate an old North Melbourne game from season 1991, in full. I have the replay of it.

Its 1991 r6 v Sydney at MCG, on Anzac Day. It was a very high scoring game, with North winning 27.26.188 to 21.8.134. The swans were actually scoreless in the last qtr, and lead at 3 qtr time by 2 points!

This game is not available to be purchased from name a game/sports delivered.

I am happy to trade for it, or pay for a copy.

If anyone can help me, please get in touch

thank you

I was at that game too,probably recorded it but would have taped over it the next week. A quite extraordinary game with the Swans having 19 goals at half time but only two in the second half. Greg Williams was amazing,30 metre left handed hand balls to team mates who didn't need to break stride,guy was a freak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes i was lucky enough to be at that game. Sorry I can't help you with a copy. I wish I had one.
I was there also. I remember it being smack bang in the middle of the Tour de France and there was a guy in the crowd wearing a blue and white poker dot jumper. Bruce McAvaney actually mentioned this guy in the direct telecast saying, "Hasnt this young chap had a wonderful weekend?"
I'll never forget it. Ciao. Ciao.

I was there also. I remember it being smack bang in the middle of the Tour de France and there was a guy in the crowd wearing a blue and white poker dot jumper. Bruce McAvaney actually mentioned this guy in the direct telecast saying, "Hasnt this young chap had a wonderful weekend?"
I'll never forget it. Ciao. Ciao.

April....Tour de France?

Yeh nar.

Maybe Tour of your Pants in April.

Guys

I am trying to locate an old North Melbourne game from season 1991, in full. I have the replay of it.

Its 1991 r6 v Sydney at MCG, on Anzac Day. It was a very high scoring game, with North winning 27.26.188 to 21.8.134. The swans were actually scoreless in the last qtr, and lead at 3 qtr time by 2 points!

This game is not available to be purchased from name a game/sports delivered.

I am happy to trade for it, or pay for a copy.

If anyone can help me, please get in touch

thank you
I might be able to help you pm me your email and ill be in touch

A quite extraordinary game with the Swans having 19 goals at half time

At half time we were expecting a big loss, something like 5 or 6 down, with cappers boys putting on a show. Then, the scoreboard flashed up a message congratulating north for their highest ever first half score against the swans (iirc).

But what a sweet comeback!

All from the discomfort of the northern stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back