Game Day Looking for a digital/downloadable/hard copy version of our Theme Song

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't seem to find a way to buy, borrow or steal a copy of our theme song to put onto my phone! Anyone out there with a digital or hard copy they can email or post to me? Happy to cover postage if there's no digital version.

This is a matter of great importance. I have to attend a wedding on the night of Round 1 and the groom is a mad Carlton supporter (his new in laws apparently all mad Tigers). In the event that we win, the DJ will need the song on hand to blast through the speakers. It's the least I could do to repay a mate who decides to get married on the night of the season opener. If we lose, then you know, whatever, forget I said anything.

RFC_Official why don't we have this on our website for sale/free download and or on iTunes? How do we spread the good word!?

I can't seem to find a way to buy, borrow or steal a copy of our theme song to put onto my phone! Anyone out there with a digital or hard copy they can email or post to me? Happy to cover postage if there's no digital version.

This is a matter of great importance. I have to attend a wedding on the night of Round 1 and the groom is a mad Carlton supporter (his new in laws apparently all mad Tigers). In the event that we win, the DJ will need the song on hand to blast through the speakers. It's the least I could do to repay a mate who decides to get married on the night of the season opener. If we lose, then you know, whatever, forget I said anything.

RFC_Official why don't we have this on our website for sale/free download and or on iTunes? How do we spread the good word!?

If you can't find a downloadable version you could always stream it off Youtube?

tried to pm you but it won't let me for some reason.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back