Remove this Banner Ad

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Hey guys, I currently have really unbearable heel issues, most likely a heel spur problem. I have done a google search for a Podiatrist around my area ( North Melbourne ) comes up with heaps of results, I sat there thinking to myself, the best ones are probably word of mouth ones, based on results.

So, my question, can anyone here refer me to one that will fix my issue? Money isn't an issue, I cant go another day without being able to walk.

Hey guys, I currently have really unbearable heel issues, most likely a heel spur problem. I have done a google search for a Podiatrist around my area ( North Melbourne ) comes up with heaps of results, I sat there thinking to myself, the best ones are probably word of mouth ones, based on results.

So, my question, can anyone here refer me to one that will fix my issue? Money isn't an issue, I cant go another day without being able to walk.
My wife’s a POD but her clinic (Taylor’s Lakes )is probably too far for you to come to but I’ll ask if she knows anyone in your area that’s good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back