Senior List
May 22, 2012
Perth, WA
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Giants, Tottenham Hotspur
Hi all,

Long time UF single season and salary cap player looking for a serious keeper league if any spots available. Happy for paid or unpaid.

Thanks,

Jack

Podrick

Debutant
Feb 3, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jack, I've been running 2 pairs of UF leagues for a few years and they're competitive and fun with a good bunch and plenty of banter. They're free. One coach is studying and has had to pull out. The pairs are basically a normal draft league paired with a draft/keeper league so that the same coaches are in both draft and keeper leagues. The second pair is the same setup. The only condition is that coaches must stay committed thru the season.

If interested just email me at ajnm@iinet.net.au

azza77

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Manchester Utd
Also looking to participate in a keeper league if anyone has any out there needing spaces filled.

Podrick

Debutant
Feb 3, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also looking to participate in a keeper league if anyone has any out there needing spaces filled.
I’ve got 1 keeper and 1 draft league left and want the same coach to take both. If that suits then flick me an email for details as per above post. Cheers

azza77

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Manchester Utd
I’ve got 1 keeper and 1 draft league left and want the same coach to take both. If that suits then flick me an email for details as per above post. Cheers

hmmmm, I'm already registered for 2 separate draft leagues, unsure how managing 3 separate leagues and a Keeper League is going to go.....

Just out of interest, how do you guys keep in contact with one another for league activity. Is it through emails, or something else such as a FB group etc?

Podrick

Debutant
Feb 3, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Some guys in my leagues are running 8-12 teams, guess it depends on what works for the individual.

Currently contact is through the UF site page posts and is kept pretty active by me and a bunch of others. Using WhatsApp has been mentioned but not implemented as yet. Keep in mind these are 'serious fun' leagues not 'serious, serious' leagues or cash leagues.

Gaeng Som

Draftee
Apr 13, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
If anything comes available, I'm interested.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

FatCatz

Draftee
Apr 30, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
A position has opened up in the keeper league i’m currently in. It’s a 16 team comp, using CD positioning and scoring. We run all the drafts including a mid season draft. Current vacancy exists with Hawthorn. Send me a message if you’re interested and I will give you the link to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back