Portfolio Looking for a random local football club to redesign a logo for my Uni project.

Remove this Banner Ad

neogh

Senior List
Apr 17, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dolphins, MVFC
I am a final year student, and looking for a potential client for my Capstone Project. And even if I change ideas (still keeping in Sport-related), I'm still putting in the portfolio that I need to submit anyway.

It's not just the logo but how these changes will be implemented through the means of club merchandise, and making an awareness of branding in general, since local clubs I guess do not care (and I understand that).

And preferably a logo that is literally plagiarised. I know a number of clubs that do that but will be doing a draw to determine which club exactly.

If you have suggestions, please post below.

I am a final year student, and looking for a potential client for my Capstone Project. And even if I change ideas (still keeping in Sport-related), I'm still putting in the portfolio that I need to submit anyway.

It's not just the logo but how these changes will be implemented through the means of club merchandise, and making an awareness of branding in general, since local clubs I guess do not care (and I understand that).

And preferably a logo that is literally plagiarised. I know a number of clubs that do that but will be doing a draw to determine which club exactly.

If you have suggestions, please post below.

You should look at some of your local clubs and approach a few and see if they'd like to change first.
I know if i were a president of a local club and could get some free designs done i'd be doing it.

Manly Bombers have the lamest logo going around in Sydney, could do anything with it

Plympton Bulldogs (Adelaide Footy League) or Morphettville Park FC (Adelaide Footy League)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back