Looking for a team around Stirling

sTeeL

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Innaloo Bulldogs play in the Mercantile cup out of Birallee Reserve. Not far from Stirling train station. Its a bit less professional than most of my previous clubs but it's still fun. Im hoping that gets better this summer (was only my first with Innaloo). PM me for more info

Grenouille

Rookie
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There is one in Stirling and then there are heaps around you one or two suburbs away. Picking a club just depends I guess how good you are.

Stirling Amateur Football Club
www.stirlingsaints.com
B, BR, E1,COLTS
Richard Guelfi Reserve, Delawney, Balcatta

others

Coolbinia West Perth Amateur Football Club
www.cwpafc.com.au
C1, C1R, E3, COLTS
Yokine Reserve, Wordsworth Ave

Dianella Morley Amateur Football Club
http://www.dmafc.net/
C4, C4R, E3
Light Street Open Space, Cnr Light Street
& Alexander Drive, Dianella

Hamersley Carine Amateur Football
Club

www.hcafc.com.au
A,AR,D1, D1R,COLTS
Carine Open Space, Beach Rd, Carine

North Beach Amateur Football Club
www.nbfc.com.au
A,AR, D1, D1R, E2,2xCOLTS
Charles Riley Reserve, Kitchener St &
North Beach Road, North Beach

Scarborough Amateur Football Club
www.scarboroughafc.com.au
B, BR, D2, D2R, COLTS
Millington Reserve, Jeanes Rd, Karrinyup

West Coast Cowan Amateur Football Club
www.westcoastcowan.com
B,BR,E1,COLTS
City Beach Oval, Fred Burton Wy, City Beach

Sep 15, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Canberra Raiders,Crystal Palace F.C
There is one in Stirling and then there are heaps around you one or two suburbs away. Picking a club just depends I guess how good you are.

Stirling Amateur Football Club
www.stirlingsaints.com
B, BR, E1,COLTS
Richard Guelfi Reserve, Delawney, Balcatta

others

Coolbinia West Perth Amateur Football Club
www.cwpafc.com.au
C1, C1R, E3, COLTS
Yokine Reserve, Wordsworth Ave

Dianella Morley Amateur Football Club
http://www.dmafc.net/
C4, C4R, E3
Light Street Open Space, Cnr Light Street
& Alexander Drive, Dianella

Hamersley Carine Amateur Football
Club
www.hcafc.com.au
A,AR,D1, D1R,COLTS
Carine Open Space, Beach Rd, Carine

North Beach Amateur Football Club
www.nbfc.com.au
A,AR, D1, D1R, E2,2xCOLTS
Charles Riley Reserve, Kitchener St &
North Beach Road, North Beach

Scarborough Amateur Football Club
www.scarboroughafc.com.au
B, BR, D2, D2R, COLTS
Millington Reserve, Jeanes Rd, Karrinyup

West Coast Cowan Amateur Football Club
www.westcoastcowan.com
B,BR,E1,COLTS
City Beach Oval, Fred Burton Wy, City Beach
Cheers mate. Whats the maximum age for colts?

Grenouille

Rookie
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think it is 20 is the max age for colts from trying to decipher the WAAFL rules, however this may change as rumour has it (I have pieced this from conversations, so I may be talking out of my backside) that it will go up to 21. Due to in 2013, 18 year olds will still be in high school because of a change in when kids start school. So to keep high school aged kids together, they are bumping up the age of the junior comps and turning u/17s into u/18s. The flow on being there will be less people in colts so they are bumping colts age. Like I said this could all be bulldust.

But depending on how good you are, you could play in seniors. I have not seen any A or B division games, but I know from C1 division down there are 16/17 year olds playing and carving it up.

As a heads up, there is a prison side(Wooraloo under the banner of Swan Districts) in E1 division as some people for there own reasons do not like playing against them or feel they should not be playing fullstop. So you may want to take that into consideration on what club you go to if you do not feel comfortable playing against them, but I have not heard of anything dodgy they have on the footy field, but as I think I have said I am new to footy so haven't been around that long.

drummond2fevola

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Claremont Fremantle
I think it is 20 is the max age for colts from trying to decipher the WAAFL rules, however this may change as rumour has it (I have pieced this from conversations, so I may be talking out of my backside) that it will go up to 21. Due to in 2013, 18 year olds will still be in high school because of a change in when kids start school. So to keep high school aged kids together, they are bumping up the age of the junior comps and turning u/17s into u/18s. The flow on being there will be less people in colts so they are bumping colts age. Like I said this could all be bulldust.

But depending on how good you are, you could play in seniors. I have not seen any A or B division games, but I know from C1 division down there are 16/17 year olds playing and carving it up.

As a heads up, there is a prison side(Wooraloo under the banner of Swan Districts) in E1 division as some people for there own reasons do not like playing against them or feel they should not be playing fullstop. So you may want to take that into consideration on what club you go to if you do not feel comfortable playing against them, but I have not heard of anything dodgy they have on the footy field, but as I think I have said I am new to footy so haven't been around that long.

The colts rule has changed yes, maximum age now being 20 compared to it being 19 in previous years.

Noctorniquet

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Wildcats
It's been confirmed that as of 2013 maximum colts age is now 21, and im not sure how many 16/17 year olds would be dominanting anything above C3 IMO. Boys against men is a very differenct game unlessly you are sublimely talented and if you are that good at 16/17 you are generally playing WAFL footy not ammos.

Back