Looking for club on Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

eye_above

Draftee
Mar 5, 2009
lilydale
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi all wondering if i could get a little help. Iam from victoria and was just informed i am to travel to gold coast for a little over a month to do some work, I am due to arrive mid april. Which had upset me as i have done a solid pre season at my local club and now have to miss the first 5 matches of the yr. But am keen not to lose all my fitness and wanna play footy while iam up on the gold coast for say a 5 week length.
Just wondering if there are any teams in the area needing a player for this short space of time? I am 25 yrs old a rover/forward that has played TAC cup footy and at my local league has won a senior club and league Best and Fairest.. the better the comp more appells to me but understand coming so late and staying such a short time may hinder some better teams.. anyway can any help me out? cheers

Hi all wondering if i could get a little help. Iam from victoria and was just informed i am to travel to gold coast for a little over a month to do some work, I am due to arrive mid april. Which had upset me as i have done a solid pre season at my local club and now have to miss the first 5 matches of the yr. But am keen not to lose all my fitness and wanna play footy while iam up on the gold coast for say a 5 week length.
Just wondering if there are any teams in the area needing a player for this short space of time? I am 25 yrs old a rover/forward that has played TAC cup footy and at my local league has won a senior club and league Best and Fairest.. the better the comp more appells to me but understand coming so late and staying such a short time may hinder some better teams.. anyway can any help me out? cheers

Try Broadbeach, great club, and will help all they can to make your stay enjoyable

Try Broadbeach, great club, and will help all they can to make your stay enjoyable

I'd be surprised if a state league club would give up a spot on their list for a 5 week stint, although Broadbeach might, i don't know how their numbers are at the moment.

Maybe try a divi 2 club like Surfers, Palm Beach, Burleigh or Coolangatta. The standard is still pretty good and they may be a little more flexible with their lists.

If you were staying for the season it would obviously be a different story.

thanks guysi will contact a few clubs broadbeach & surfers when i know the full details of when i arrive.. cheers thanks for the help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back