Looking for help - VFL sweater identification

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 2, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure where to ask this question, but I found this in an op shop today and thought it was interesting enough to grab

I’m pretty confident it’s an official VFL knit although the gold crest under the logo seems unusual.

Does anyone know if this could be a sweater for VFL employees or is this a jumper the public might buy?

Cant find anything similar for this jumper or this variation of the VFL logo on the web.

Attachments

• IMG_4554.jpeg
    IMG_4554.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4553.jpeg
    IMG_4553.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4556.jpeg
    IMG_4556.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4557.jpeg
    IMG_4557.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
Have you tried calling the number?

I might be able to find out. I'll get back to you
The number is one of the old Melbourne numbers which is a digit short and “Clubknit” doesn’t seem to exist these days.

Ended up finding this tonight though which makes me think these jumpers were something anyone could buy despite this ad just detailing VFL clubs

Would still appreciate you sharing anything you find!

Attachments

• IMG_4560.jpeg
    IMG_4560.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 24

The number is one of the old Melbourne numbers which is a digit short and “Clubknit” doesn’t seem to exist these days.

Ended up finding this tonight though which makes me think these jumpers were something anyone could buy despite this ad just detailing VFL clubs geometry dash

Would still appreciate you sharing anything you find!
Unfortunatley, not much to comment on. The logo might have been for an upcoming occasion that they were looking for. I heard that Clubknit made products for both clubs and the general public.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back