Looking for keeper league coaches

DNine

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2008
West of Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you're into the keeper leagues, I have been running competitions since 2004 using Champion Data scores before Supercoach was a thing. Have a very well organised keeper league that needs a couple of coaches. PM me for more info.

DNine

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2008
West of Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you're into the keeper leagues, I have been running competitions since 2004 using Champion Data scores before Supercoach was a thing. Have a very well organised keeper league that needs a couple of coaches. PM me for more info.
Still looking for a couple of coaches, and the season is getting closer. Myself and the other 8 coaches would be keen to get to know and play this great game with you. Doesn't take long out of your week to play, and you get to watch your own players uniquely to you. Just PM your email, I will email you an invite, have a look and see how it is different to a lot of other keeper leagues. The aim is to have it AS CLOSE to being an AFL coach as you can get on our level.

westcats

Debutant
Feb 25, 2010
GEELONG
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, REAL MADRID
Still looking for a couple of coaches, and the season is getting closer. Myself and the other 8 coaches would be keen to get to know and play this great game with you. Doesn't take long out of your week to play, and you get to watch your own players uniquely to you. Just PM your email, I will email you an invite, have a look and see how it is different to a lot of other keeper leagues. The aim is to have it AS CLOSE to being an AFL coach as you can get on our level.
Hi are you still looking for someone to join
Thanks

Back