Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
Guys

This is a bit of a longshot here, but i am looking for 3 replays of North Melbourne games for season 1983 only as follows:

Round 16 v Essendon at Arden Street - i need the abc replay here as i am trying to piece together the winners episode for this round, i have the ch 7 replay

Round 17 v Collingwood at VFL Park - i need the abc replay here , i already have the ch 7 replay

Round 21 v Carlton at Princes Park - i need the abc replay here, i already have the ch 7 replay

I have already tried contacting the abc, they cant help me, i have also contacted the clubs involved, the afl as well, and youtube is no help.

Should anybody happen to have any of these at all, please get in touch, i can also convert old tapes to dvd quite easily.

Any assistance is very much appreciated

thank you

Guys

This is a bit of a longshot here, but i am looking for 3 replays of North Melbourne games for season 1983 only as follows:

Round 16 v Essendon at Arden Street - i need the abc replay here as i am trying to piece together the winners episode for this round, i have the ch 7 replay

Round 17 v Collingwood at VFL Park - i need the abc replay here , i already have the ch 7 replay

Round 21 v Carlton at Princes Park - i need the abc replay here, i already have the ch 7 replay

I have already tried contacting the abc, they cant help me, i have also contacted the clubs involved, the afl as well, and youtube is no help.

Should anybody happen to have any of these at all, please get in touch, i can also convert old tapes to dvd quite easily.

Any assistance is very much appreciated

thank you

Sorry mate, can't help.

I have an extensive library of 1990-present day matches, but only a couple of matches from 1987.

I do have some old VHS tapes of games kicking around and when I find them I will sing out.

I'd kill for a copy of Longmires 14 goal match v Melbourne round 14 1990 if you had one? I was fortunate enough to be one of the 19,000 there on the day, but cannot find any video/DVD footage.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, can't help.

I have an extensive library of 1990-present day mayches, but only a couple of matches from 1987.

I do have some old VHS tapes of games kicking around and when I find them I will sing out.

I'd kill for a copy of Longmires 14 goal match v Melbourne round 14 1990 if you had one? I was fortunate enough to be one of the 19,000 there on the day, but cannot find any video/DVD footage.

Snake Baker

Unfortunately that 1990 game v Melbourne was a non televised game, i have nothing of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back