Looking for Round 12 1993 West Coast vs North Melbourne

Foxman16379

Rookie
Feb 16, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey everyone,

I'm chasing a copy of the 1993 Round 12 match between West Coast and North Melbourne. Only highlights available on YouTube and I'm chasing a copy of the full match.

If anyone has a copy that they're able to upload to Google Drive that'd be fantastic (preferable to posting a DVD due to the current lag in transit time).

Any help much appreciated

Cheers
Adam

Old VFL AFL Game

Senior List
Jan 18, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AFL
Hey everyone,

I'm chasing a copy of the 1993 Round 12 match between West Coast and North Melbourne. Only highlights available on YouTube and I'm chasing a copy of the full match.

If anyone has a copy that they're able to upload to Google Drive that'd be fantastic (preferable to posting a DVD due to the current lag in transit time).

Any help much appreciated

Cheers
Adam

Hey Adam,

I do have the 1993 Round 12 West Coast Eagles vs North Melbourne that was on foxtel few weeks back, its a good 99 per cent full matches that was recorder on to dvds.

Im unable to Google Drive so up to you with regards that game itself.

Cheers
Matt

Foxman16379

Rookie
Feb 16, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Thanks very much, Matt, but I was hoping to secure a copy before the weekend and Google Drive would be the only way to do that. Thanks all the same.

Btw, the Geelong vs Richmond game you posted to me arrived yesterday so cheers for that!

Old VFL AFL Game

Senior List
Jan 18, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AFL
Thanks very much, Matt, but I was hoping to secure a copy before the weekend and Google Drive would be the only way to do that. Thanks all the same.

Btw, the Geelong vs Richmond game you posted to me arrived yesterday so cheers for that!
Your welcome anytime mate and not a problem at all with that game.

thanks for letting me know with regards the Geelong vs Richmond matches itself

Foxman16379

Rookie
Feb 16, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
All the other games arrived yesterday. Had a quick look at the Fitzroy vs North one. That's a real gem. Aside from the match, that I already knew about via that podcast on the 1993 AFL season plus the documentary made my Anne Maree Sparkman which covered this match, it's got some real plusses - the ABC/3LO commentary. I always thought Lane & Booth were great together. Then there's the "around the grounds" scores. Don't get that anymore, that's for sure!

Back