Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
Guys

I am looking for footage of old West Coast eagles games, preferably in full, for home and away season 1988, either on VHS or on dvd. Not looking for anything currently on youtube, but footage that people actually taped back in the day.

I have previously contacted ch 7 Melbourne and ch 7 in Perth, and contacted the club and the afl, all to no avail.

I already have some games for season 88, but any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Should anybody happen to have anything, please get in touch, i can also transfer old tapes to dvd quite easily.

Thank you

Sorry mate, I was born in 85 so was a bit young :)

What did the TV stations say about the footage? Does it still exist or do they destroy it after a time?

Guys

I am looking for footage of old West Coast eagles games, preferably in full, for home and away season 1988, either on VHS or on dvd. Not looking for anything currently on youtube, but footage that people actually taped back in the day.

I have previously contacted ch 7 Melbourne and ch 7 in Perth, and contacted the club and the afl, all to no avail.

I already have some games for season 88, but any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Should anybody happen to have anything, please get in touch, i can also transfer old tapes to dvd quite easily.

Thank you

Contact the Foxtel sports team ,would be your best bet ..

They have always shown Afl or VFL content from the eighties ..

Contact the Foxtel sports team ,would be your best bet ..

They have always shown Afl or VFL content from the eighties ..

thanks for that, however, i have tried that and they cannot assist me, you would be surprised as to how little footage from the 1980s they actually have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back