Looking forward to Friday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

True supporter:thumbsu:

Nothing will stop me. No even Gold dust :cool:

Goldust-WWE-contrato.jpg

Just guessing, but we'll probably play a strong team this week.

I base this on it being the only game in Melbourne (Docklands) when the other two are country grounds with lower standard surfaces.

Give the A graders less travel and lower risk of injury by giving them this game, while the fringe players and kids can cop the long drives and more time on lesser grounds.

I don't have Foxtel at the moment. Someone pm if I there's a link for the game. :oops:
Have you got a smart tv? I'm doing a free 2 week trial of foxtel 'play' at the moment - basically foxtel streamed through internet. Not as good quality as tv/fox but better than streaming it elsewhere

Thats better than no fish caddy must be the chips
Actually if you recall a week or so ago I told you I knew of / seen very little of Caddy , well tonight I met up with the ex Pies/ Dogs recruiter at a school function. His first words to me were he couldn't speak highly enough of him. We had a conversation for about an hour as he'd seen Caddy and Prestia play for over 30 games before being drafted. He basically mentioned if RFC fans aren't excited , then they will never be bc they're both jets.
As I wasn't aware of Caddy much I will most likely post his views on him in the Caddy thread. It was a most informative and enjoyable pre meeting chat.

Have you got a smart tv? I'm doing a free 2 week trial of foxtel 'play' at the moment - basically foxtel streamed through internet. Not as good quality as tv/fox but better than streaming it elsewhere
Some channels may not be included in that are you getting the footy channel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually if you recall a week or so ago I told you I knew of / seen very little of Caddy , well tonight I met up with the ex Pies/ Dogs recruiter at a school function. His first words to me were he couldn't speak highly enough of him. We had a conversation for about an hour as he'd seen Caddy and Prestia play for over 30 games before being drafted. He basically mentioned if RFC fans aren't excited , then they will never be bc they're both jets.
As I wasn't aware of Caddy much I will most likely post his views on him in the Caddy thread. It was a most informative and enjoyable pre meeting chat.
Poor bugger speaking to you for 1 hour you sure he didn't go out the back and commit suicide .:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I use Chromecast and lo and behold it doesn't work with chromecast. :drunk:

Yeah footy channel is there - big test will be this Friday I suppose! If it works I'll probably just get it for footy season, end up costing me a couple of hundred which isnt too bad
Wouldn't be cheaper to get afl live pass? or don't you have internet? I'm thinking doing it myself i have all of foxtel netflix and fetch and i hardly watch foxtel apart the soccer and footy. Soccer i can get links so the pass might be the way to go. Just looking says all game live with the app but not desktop hummm just full replays. $89.99 per year for the live pass.

Wouldn't be cheaper to get afl live pass? or don't you have internet? I'm thinking doing it myself i have all of foxtel netflix and fetch and i hardly watch foxtel apart the soccer and footy. Soccer i can get links so the pass might be the way to go. Just looking says all game live with the app but not desktop hummm just full replays. $89.99 per year for the live pass.
Don't you have to be with Telstra to get that? Either way reading reports about the live pass it's pretty s**t.

Don't you have to be with Telstra to get that? Either way reading reports about the live pass it's pretty s**t.
No its called afl live you buy it from the web site. Some telstra customers get it for free on the mobile plan they are on.

Yeah it's free with Telstra, but on my phone it's just too small to enjoy. I don't have a tablet, but I also heard that even on a tablet it will be broadcast at phone size which sucks! anyhow, going to try the foxtel thing - also, with foxtel play you can have it on 3 devices and can watch it on two at a time, so going to split it with my brother in law if it works (seems to be working on trial so far). For me I'm happy to pay the couple of hundred if it means I can watch the season hassle freeon full size, albeit with a bit lower quality. - This post also sounds like I work for Foxtel ha... I don't and it shits me the way the AFL broadcasting works, but oh well Seems the cheapest and best option to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back