Looking forward

Remove this Banner Ad

The looking Forward.
Personally I would like to see a players VFL Game based of more than one game.
And to be promoted into the seniors the next week.

Now lets look at history and history has been proven like it or not.
Some great players served there time in the reserves as it was back then and yes things have changed.
Perhaps we should do the same?

The looking Forward.
Personally I would like to see a players VFL Game based of more than one game.
And to be promoted into the seniors the next week.

Now lets look at history and history has been proven like it or not.
Some great players served there time in the reserves as it was back then and yes things have changed.
Perhaps we should do the same?

So we should send players like Nick Daicos and Henry back to the VFL then?

So we should send players like Nick Daicos and Henry back to the VFL then?
Not at all Dave,
I was thinking more of a player has a good game in the vfl and should one game be enough?
And we all scream such and such has to play seniors next week.
Maybe it should be a block of games.

Off Topic:but I look forward to Grundy coming back via the vfl later in the year and playing finals if the vfl team make it.

Not at all Dave,
I was thinking more of a player has a good game in the vfl and should one game be enough?
And we all scream such and such has to play seniors next week.
Maybe it should be a block of games.

Off Topic:but I look forward to Grundy coming back via the vfl later in the year and playing finals if the vfl team make it.

Interesting. How many VFL games does he need to qualify for finals, and how many senior games would preclude him playing?

Find another Roughead/Dunn lock down FB type in a trade for a late pick. Hope Dean can overcome his injuries and be that CHB.

Move Moore forward. Realistically any KPP we draft will just be another McMahon/Kelly that will need years of development before having real impact in the seniors.

Even Josh Kennedy was rubbish for years at Carlton before finally developing into a gun at WCE

Moore plus Mihocek and Ash Johnson will be a pretty dynamic forwardline.
People need to relax about Moore I remember when Cloke made Rance look beyond useless but no one remembers that he’s spoken about as if he never had a goal kicked on hi.

We really haven’t had a chance to see what the likes of Dean, AJ & Krueger can do given the friggin injuries we keep getting. Recruiting a good kPD will give us the options next year to throw some players like Howe & Moore forward

I did like what I saw from Henry on the weekend as well, so some hope still. Think we also need another gun mid with pace!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back