Looking to buy an unused GFWL Product Key for AFL Live (PC)

Remove this Banner Ad

UnnyBolt

Draftee
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hello everyone. My one and only thread here. I know this is an unreasonable long shot, but if anyone does somehow happen to have an unused Product Key for AFL Live (PC), I would be willing to pay a fair price for it (don't ask for any dumb "collector" prices). I do not need the game itself, but strictly the unused Product Key.

Hello everyone. My one and only thread here. I know this is an unreasonable long shot, but if anyone does somehow happen to have an unused Product Key for AFL Live (PC), I would be willing to pay a fair price for it (don't ask for any dumb "collector" prices). I do not need the game itself, but strictly the unused Product Key.
The last time I am aware of it being sold was 4 years ago by The Gamesmen. An alternative you can do is burn a PS3 copy of AFL Live 1 onto your computer and play it with the RPCS3 emulator. Here's what it looks like:

The last time I am aware of it being sold was 4 years ago by The Gamesmen. An alternative you can do is burn a PS3 copy of AFL Live 1 onto your computer and play it with the RPCS3 emulator. Here's what it looks like:

As a matter of fact, I am strictly interested in the PC version of this game for my GFWL collection and achievement hunting. In the meantime I actually got help with this from a friend, both with the game and with a key, which, as I later found out, actually works on multiple GFWL profiles. Thanks for replying, nonetheless. This thread can be closed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back