Resource Lore’s Running 2020 Draft pick spreadsheet

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay Sherm, you started this thing, where's the update?
Pretty sure it updates automatically after every game mate, that's the beauty of it - set and forget.

Lore brilliant work ol' chap.

Pretty sure it updates automatically after every game mate, that's the beauty of it - set and forget.

Lore brilliant work ol' chap.
To be honest, I'd prefer if the bloody thin would stop updating. That Melbourne pick just keeps drifting out to sea....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the GC's pick 6 could be tradeable for our 2021 1st round pick & a couple of the later points picks (57 & 66) to help them with their academy kid (Davies)

They have their KPD/KPF stocks sorted, along with the midfielders, and I doubt they would be interested in any ruck prospects after Tilthorpe has gone. However, they will want to keep their better academy players for home development purposes.

Pick 2, 6 & ~12 would give us a great draft package. It's possible we could end up with Hollands/Phillips/Cox.

That Hawthorn pick trade hurts a bit, it's usually a good spot to pick up first round bargains.

Lets hope the Bombers fall off a cliff.

That Hawthorn pick trade hurts a bit, it's usually a good spot to pick up first round bargains.

To be fair, we'd all hope that regardless.

I reckon the GC's pick 6 could be tradeable for our 2021 1st round pick & a couple of the later points picks (57 & 66) to help them with their academy kid (Davies)

They have their KPD/KPF stocks sorted, along with the midfielders, and I doubt they would be interested in any ruck prospects after Tilthorpe has gone. However, they will want to keep their better academy players for home development purposes.

Pick 2, 6 & ~12 would give us a great draft package. It's possible we could end up with Hollands/Phillips/Cox.

That would be phenomenal. Will be interesting to see the approach that Brady and Rhyce take. Even though Pykie is super bullish on the 2021 draft I feel like this is the year to go for it, especially if we can bring in at least one high-quality FA. If we get this right I believe we should be thinking finals as early as 2022 given what we already have in place.

That would be phenomenal. Will be interesting to see the approach that Brady and Rhyce take. Even though Pykie is super bullish on the 2021 draft I feel like this is the year to go for it, especially if we can bring in at least one high-quality FA. If we get this right I believe we should be thinking finals as early as 2022 given what we already have in place.

Very risky with most playing no footy.

Essendon have won one of their last five games and they're about to go 1-5 through this period.
The run home
R13: Richmond @ TIO Stadium
R14: Hawthorn @ Adelaide Oval
R15: West Coast @ the Gabba
R16: Geelong @ the Gabba
R17: Port Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval
R18: Melbourne @ TBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back