Resource Lore’s Running 2020 Draft pick spreadsheet

Remove this Banner Ad

Good thing is essendon have a tough run home. Need them to drop more games as their 2nd pick is ours. spewing they won last night

Good thing is essendon have a tough run home. Need them to drop more games as their 2nd pick is ours. spewing they won last night

As hard as it is to say but I was actually happy they got up. They play the dees in the last game of the year and the last thing we want is * not being in a position to make finals and have the dees roll them and finish top 8

As hard as it is to say but I was actually happy they got up. They play the dees in the last game of the year and the last thing we want is * not being in a position to make finals and have the dees roll them and finish top 8
I've worked it out and looking at the fixture dees most likely finish 10th and dons will finish 15th or do. my only worry is if we get another win we'll end up 3rd last coz sydney wont win another game and have some tough opponents. worked it that we'd end up with picks 3 9 and 24 as our first 3 with movement for academy players

I've worked it out and looking at the fixture dees most likely finish 10th and dons will finish 15th or do. my only worry is if we get another win we'll end up 3rd last coz sydney wont win another game and have some tough opponents. worked it that we'd end up with picks 3 9 and 24 as our first 3 with movement for academy players

I’m concerned that the demons will win 3 of their last 5 . I did the ladder predictior and even winning 2 of their last 5 games and they can still make finals . Likely that * game could determine if they play finals or not

Something seriously wrong with the draft system when we are ‘worried’ we might win . I am in the same position, to the point I didn’t even watch our game against the pies

A Carlton win today will but they level along with what 4 teams on equal pts with dees... so still plenty of chance for them to drop... biggest prob for us is their %.... it's considerably better than the other four.... so they need to be in for a smacking but not sure who could hand it out to them.... they won last night on Petracca and may

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity we traded our 2nd pick this year (21) to the Hawks for their 2nd last year (34) (Mahoney)
Have the Hawks screwed us over again? Hopefully Mahoney is along term player.

Only we would finish 2nd last this year and end up with our 2nd and 3rd round picks at other clubs.

Pity we traded our 2nd pick this year (21) to the Hawks for their 2nd last year (34) (Mahoney)
Have the Hawks screwed us over again? Hopefully Mahoney is along term player.

Only we would finish 2nd last this year and end up with our 2nd and 3rd round picks at other clubs.
We have essendons 2nd pick so it doesn't hurt as bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back