Teams Los Angeles Chargers - The Bolts

tha Freak

All Australian
Mar 29, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Very sad s**t. Hate the owners for that mess. San Diego is a beautiful city, love the beaches and Mexican influences. Use to work for my counsins tour company doing tours to Mexico, Catilina Is, Mamoth Mountain. So cool, good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
in every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ravens-Dolphins Hurricanes-Terps
Anyway, enough sombre s**t, im off to bed early tonight, not going to struggle getting up for the game at 5:00am like I did last week off 3 hours sleep. Really looking forward to it. Smash those ruddy Pats Phillip, lets go! :thumbsu:
Why don't you just do a GG then and change teams?
It's not a crime you know.

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
Why don't you just do a GG then and change teams?
It's not a crime you know.
Didn't you read my previous posts?

1) Im a stubborn bitter old man

2) I abandoned a team for abandoning its city

Now, if Carolina got shipped to SD I would probably find a way to overcome number 2 ;)

tha Freak

All Australian
Mar 29, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Sad end to the year. Big ask to to travel to east coast 2 weeks in a row and win. Still think we had a better side than the Pats, just didn’t turn up today.
Need to improve the O-line next year and give the QB more time.
We have to work on beating the Chiefs to win the division. Can’t win travelling.
Everything comes down to winning the division. Rivers has 1 more year, then its time for change.

A11dAtP0w3R

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers, Steve Smith
I was giving Gus Bradley massive plaudits for coming up with a game plan to beat the Ravens last week, but by god, did he murder you guys today, refused to make adjustments, stayed with a smiliar set up the majority of the game after getting absolutely murdered in the 1st quarter.

The Pats would have planned all week around how they can exploit the small defensive line up and boy did they. Ran the ball beautifully, hard for guys who are dbs and safeties to fight off TE's, Guards and Tackles blocking them. To top that off the Chargers weren't even having any success stopping the check downs from Brady to his running baks in the passing game either...What did it need to take to tell him that maybe he needs to change things up?

Really disappointing outcome but thats what happens sometimes with tunnel vision coaching and an inability to be flexible when required.

tha Freak

All Australian
Mar 29, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Chargers seem to be getting a bit of pre competition love from some people on the forum pumping up their chances this year. I hate having the Chargers with High expectations pre season, prefer a under the radar approach.
Hopefully might get a few more on board this thread this year. Go Bolts!

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
in every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ravens-Dolphins Hurricanes-Terps
Chargers seem to be getting a bit of pre competition love from some people on the forum pumping up their chances this year. I hate having the Chargers with High expectations pre season, prefer a under the radar approach.
Hopefully might get a few more on board this thread this year. Go Bolts!
the Chargers are a seriously talented team both sides of the ball....there's no way they can fly under the radar.

tha Freak

All Australian
Mar 29, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Sick of this Gordon holdout. He has put himself in a no win situation, now with Charges calling off all contract talks till after the season. Real shame for both parties.

tha Freak

All Australian
Mar 29, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Lucky to win that but we’ll take it. Use to lose games like this. Colts kicker had a shocker but we let them back in with stupid turn overs. Good signs with JJ and Austin (Melvin who?). Henry, Bosa, Allen showed good signs. Can’t remember when we were 1-zip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom