Teams Los Angeles Chargers - The Bolts

Remove this Banner Ad

well, rivers is about 59 years of age, whilst goff is just starting a 15 year run as franchise qb.
unless chargers draft the next "rivers", then rams probably have the longer more sustained run of success.

That's true but I prefer the Chargers everywhere else.

And I still don't love Goff. I do think they have a great coach though.

Going to be interesting to see the crowd support for the bolts this week after all the hype from the Chiefs win. Would expect at lot more to start getting on board and disgruntled ex SD chargers fans coming back. Might make for a bit more atmosphere. But having a no home advantage has keep them in good stead so far, 6-1 away.

Need to sort out our offense if we are going to be any chance against Ravens. Rivers turnovers are a worry, has looked ordinary the last 3 weeks.

Why Chargers will win this week! We’re the only team to play Ravens twice, so we will have the film. It was a close game the last time with only the run back fumble blowing out the score, before that we were in comeback mode. Eckler, Gordon are better after returning from injury, and throw in a possible Hunter Henry, gives a new vibe to the off. We are wearing White on White! It’s an away game and just because. 1546420415071.jpeg

Biggest worry this game against the Pats for me is the weather and how well we play in it. If this game was to be played indoors I would be very confident but snowing? Just got no idea how they will go in these conditions. Still feel we have the weapons to win and we have players that are from all over over the country and some are used to cold weather. But it does throw in an unknown. Can never be confident going against Brady and the Pats, they’ve just done it too many times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest worry this game against the Pats for me is the weather and how well we play in it. If this game was to be played indoors I would be very confident but snowing? Just got no idea how they will go in these conditions. Still feel we have the weapons to win and we have players that are from all over over the country and some are used to cold weather. But it does throw in an unknown. Can never be confident going against Brady and the Pats, they’ve just done it too many times.
A lot of fans write off a west coast team playing in bitter cold and snow, but they often perform no differently than if it were indoors/sunny.

tha Freak does it piss you off that they still aren't San Diego ? Im not even a Chargers fan and it pisses me off.

Love the team still tho, want Rivers to win a championship, just kind wish the owner wasn't such a *******. Chasing the big city money in a city when once you become irrelevant people stop caring.

Feel for the Chargers old fans in SD as the team makes a championship run, I mean imagine them winning it and having a championship parade in LA when they've been there for 5 minutes.... must be upsetting.

Yes mate, it really pissed me off what the Owners did. To take away a part of a city soul for over 50 years, because of stadium problem? But what do you do?
They are only 1.30 hrs up the road, still Southern Cal. QB still lives in town. They’re the only team I’ve followed (although I’ve enjoyed watching other teams during the time). But after all they have been through, the disappointments and losses, it would be great to see them have some success for everyone.

Yes mate, it really pissed me off what the Owners did. To take away a part of a city soul for over 50 years, because of stadium problem? But what do you do?
They are only 1.30 hrs up the road, still Southern Cal. QB still lives in town. They’re the only team I’ve followed (although I’ve enjoyed watching other teams during the time). But after all they have been through, the disappointments and losses, it would be great to see them have some success.

Yea all fair enough mate, im glad you as a long time supporter of them can still enjoy the teams success. I guess im just a stubborn and bitter old man, I used to love the NBA, my team was the Seattle Supersonics, stop caring totally for the NBA once my team was shipped to OKC by a lying owner. If I do watch any NBA nowadays its mainly only the playoffs in which I want anyone but OKC to win the championship, all this even though im in Australia and they are a million miles away in Seattle.

It’s a cruel world in American sports where owners treat the sport as a business. Should be options in place for cities/members to buy out Francise owners so they can’t move teams

Really sad video of some guys that snuck into the SD Chargers facility, well it was to me anyway, a total ghost town and like you said, once the heartbeat and staple of city for so long... ill see if I can find it for you.

Last edited:
Guess it kind effects me more than a normal non Chargers fan because ive always loved them from the start of my NFL days, easily my second favourite team, probably would have gone for them myself if I didn't randomly let madden choose my team for me at the start. Plus I love SD, most beautiful city ive been to in America. :thumbsu:

Anyway, enough sombre s**t, im off to bed early tonight, not going to struggle getting up for the game at 5:00am like I did last week off 3 hours sleep. Really looking forward to it. Smash those *ing Pats Phillip, lets go! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back