Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers 🤝 finishing the regular season well
Blown the season with the loss to Warriors. Impossible to get a top 8 seed now even by winning out and lose basically every tiebreaker so even with a win over Memphis and New Orleans will be 10th seed and go 1 and done in either SF or Sacramento.

Blown the season with the loss to Warriors. Impossible to get a top 8 seed now even by winning out and lose basically every tiebreaker so even with a win over Memphis and New Orleans will be 10th seed and go 1 and done in either SF or Sacramento.
I jinxed it lol

So if we do get through the play in we face Denver?
Winner of NO/LAL plays Nuggets. Loser plays winner of Kings/Warriors and the winner of that game plays Thunder. Lakers have no chance vs Denver but at least a 50% chance against Thunder.

Winner of NO/LAL plays Nuggets. Loser plays winner of Kings/Warriors and the winner of that game plays Thunder. Lakers have no chance vs Denver but at least a 50% chance against Thunder.
Lot of people asking the question whether we should throw the game/rest AD against the Pels, on social media

I think it'd be ludicrous honestly, considering we'd probably be facing the Kings (just as much of a bogey team) in the second play-in game

Lot of people asking the question whether we should throw the game/rest AD against the Pels, on social media

I think it'd be ludicrous honestly, considering we'd probably be facing the Kings (just as much of a bogey team) in the second play-in game
Throw the game. If they can't beat Kings or Warriors at home in elimination game they aren't beating Thunder anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back