Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LA Lakers,NE Patriots,Liverpool FC
It would be so fitting if we won the chip in those jerseys

Fingers crossed we can close out on Saturday. A few of our role players really stepping up as of late (KCP, Morris etc), hopefully this can continue
I feel a real biggy coming from Lebron. Has been really good but not great last 2 games. Lots of turnovers. He's due to dominate.

Bay Pie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Check on these LeBron James averages in 3 closeout opportunities this postseason: 34.3 points on 38 of 62 FG’s (61.3%) and 8 of 19 3’s (42.1%), 12.3 rebounds, 9.0 assists, 0.67 blocks and 1.3 steals.

36-10-10 vs. POR, 29-11-7 vs. HOU, 38-16-10 vs. DEN, on 61% FG’s.

FREAK!!!!!!

Danger in Texas

DID I STUTTER?
Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
High key, Kieff is a must to re-sign this offseason, he’s been huge for us in the playoffs. I genuinely don’t think we would’ve made it as far as we have without him

QuietB

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Getting outplayed in all facets of the game. No heart, no execution of basic skills.

Its lebron or bust
Miami play with so much heart.

It was all LeBron tonight and they still lost. Bench was terrible.

Do we need some offence from Dwight? At least he would keep Bam and Crowder occupied.

Bay Pie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
5 of 20 and 1 of 11 from 3, for the bench. That's terrible. This is where we lost it.

That's as good an open look as you're ever going to get for Danny Green. I bet he's copping plenty on LA keyboards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m still trying to figure out how the Lakers lost yesterday 🤷‍♂️
Got ahead of themselves. mamba jerseys a terrible idea, just a recipe for disaster. they were playing for the mamba jersey, not for the want to win for the chip.

and they ran into a determined team in miami

QuietB

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Got ahead of themselves. mamba jerseys a terrible idea, just a recipe for disaster. they were playing for the mamba jersey, not for the want to win for the chip.

and they ran into a determined team in miami
LeBron cannot do anything else though. It has to come from the others. Maybe Jimmy collapses - he is due. Surely Robinson does not shoot like that again.

Lakers need to get in front and stay there. They need to come with a different mindset.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
LeBron cannot do anything else though. It has to come from the others. Maybe Jimmy collapses - he is due. Surely Robinson does not shoot like that again.

Lakers need to get in front and stay there. They need to come with a different mindset.
Yes LBJ cant do no more.
Im saying mentally they thought they had it won.

QuietB

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How good was Rondo - especially tonight. He was all in tonight. There was a lot of respect between Rondo and LeBron too after the game - my guess is those two have been shouting at each other ever since Rondo arrived.

Offseason ey - who stays and who goes?
  • What to do with Kuz? one rookie year left - I assume you let it ride.
  • Does Dwight go around again with the Lakers?
  • Danny Green is getting paid next year so he is going nowhere.
  • Hopefully Rondo stays - he is perfect with LeBron
  • And the really big one - what does JR Smith do? Other than take his shirt off.

LukeHodge15

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2004
Vic
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
HFC.LFC.LAL.LAD.SF49.BB
How good was Rondo - especially tonight. He was all in tonight. There was a lot of respect between Rondo and LeBron too after the game - my guess is those two have been shouting at each other ever since Rondo arrived.

Offseason ey - who stays and who goes?
  • What to do with Kuz? one rookie year left - I assume you let it ride.
  • Does Dwight go around again with the Lakers?
  • Danny Green is getting paid next year so he is going nowhere.
  • Hopefully Rondo stays - he is perfect with LeBron
  • And the really big one - what does JR Smith do? Other than take his shirt off.
Wouldn't surprise me Lakers trade Green as an expiring contract with Kuzma attached

Remove this Banner Ad