Los Angeles Lakers Thread - 2020 World Champions - The House that Kobe built

Remove this Banner Ad

QuietB

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It is quite the rut the Lakers are in. Apparently AD is a good player.

I have not watched all of todays game but it does surprise me how many 3's Gasol is jacking up. If KCP (I know he is 0-4) and Kuzma (1-2) and whoever else are your 3pt shooters surely you have to give them some shots.

BigBreakfast

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
We are certainly struggling but knocked off a feisty Portland team today. Pelinka will shore up the front court bench and AD will return fit and firing.

A bit worried about the wear and tear on Bron but, this is why he invests millions in his body and he will get some late season rest.

Relax Laker fans, last year we were driven and had a bit of a charmed ride other than the Bubble blip. A few more challenges builds character for late season glory. We will be there when the final punches are thrown.

Stop ragging on Gasol too. He is playing a role with what he has. We will find some support and he will be a difference maker in important moments as he was with Toronto.

DEVO

Premium Platinum
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parramatta Eels
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger in Texas

DID I STUTTER?
Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Drummond looking likely according to Woj

Not gonna be a star, but at least he'll be a big lob-catching, mobile, rebounding body, which was something we lacked. Hopefully he buys into Vogel's defensive schemes

Remove this Banner Ad