Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwight was massive early on, AD very good through out and Lebron, not his best game offensively but shut down Murray in the 4th quarter after he was killing it.

One more win and it'll be Lebron's 10th finals appearance. That surpasses Magic.

Just need to come out early with heaps of energy. Dwight needs to continue to apply pressure to Jokic and get him in foul trouble again.

Dwight awesome on the boards early in game 4. Pivotal to setting the tone and setting up the win. As much s**t as Dwight gets he has been an amazing signing for us.

Yeah Dwight was the key in the first quarter, Playoff Rondo really showed up yesterday too

Fingers crossed we can close it out nice and easy. "Job's not finished"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Adebayo nor Dragic for game 2. I expect a huge game from AD. They'll need to double team him every time he gets it down low. I also expect Lebron to be ultra aggressive in driving the lane with no real rim protector.
I expect quite a bit of 'small' ball.

No Adebayo nor Dragic for game 2. I expect a huge game from AD. They'll need to double team him every time he gets it down low. I also expect Lebron to be ultra aggressive in driving the lane with no real rim protector.
I expect quite a bit of 'small' ball.
Yep. Gotta stay switched on or else. Cannot be complacent against a hard and tough miami team

Why cant they put teams away?

LeBron dribbling in circles 40ft from the ring for 15 pointless seconds has to stop. Lakers look great when they are moving the ball around on offence. Looked much better for the last few minutes when Rondo was running point.

They have a clear advantage in the paint yet every time AD or LeBron receive the ball they are at the 3pt line. And because they are so far out Miami get to attack the pass. It is driving me crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back