Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be so fitting if we won the chip in those jerseys

Fingers crossed we can close out on Saturday. A few of our role players really stepping up as of late (KCP, Morris etc), hopefully this can continue
I feel a real biggy coming from Lebron. Has been really good but not great last 2 games. Lots of turnovers. He's due to dominate.

Check on these LeBron James averages in 3 closeout opportunities this postseason: 34.3 points on 38 of 62 FG’s (61.3%) and 8 of 19 3’s (42.1%), 12.3 rebounds, 9.0 assists, 0.67 blocks and 1.3 steals.

36-10-10 vs. POR, 29-11-7 vs. HOU, 38-16-10 vs. DEN, on 61% FG’s.

FREAK!!!!!!

High key, Kieff is a must to re-sign this offseason, he’s been huge for us in the playoffs. I genuinely don’t think we would’ve made it as far as we have without him

High key, Kieff is a must to re-sign this offseason, he’s been huge for us in the playoffs. I genuinely don’t think we would’ve made it as far as we have without him
He's clearly the better twin.

Win today please

Danny Green was no chance to make that shot - he barely wanted to take it.

AD is way too passive. He needs to do more.

And someone needs to stop Jimmy. His shooting percentage is stupid
Getting outplayed in all facets of the game. No heart, no execution of basic skills.

Its lebron or bust

5 of 20 and 1 of 11 from 3, for the bench. That's terrible. This is where we lost it.

That's as good an open look as you're ever going to get for Danny Green. I bet he's copping plenty on LA keyboards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still trying to figure out how the Lakers lost yesterday 🤷‍♂️
Got ahead of themselves. mamba jerseys a terrible idea, just a recipe for disaster. they were playing for the mamba jersey, not for the want to win for the chip.

and they ran into a determined team in miami

Got ahead of themselves. mamba jerseys a terrible idea, just a recipe for disaster. they were playing for the mamba jersey, not for the want to win for the chip.

and they ran into a determined team in miami

LeBron cannot do anything else though. It has to come from the others. Maybe Jimmy collapses - he is due. Surely Robinson does not shoot like that again.

Lakers need to get in front and stay there. They need to come with a different mindset.

LeBron cannot do anything else though. It has to come from the others. Maybe Jimmy collapses - he is due. Surely Robinson does not shoot like that again.

Lakers need to get in front and stay there. They need to come with a different mindset.
Yes LBJ cant do no more.
Im saying mentally they thought they had it won.

Rondo would be perfect for you.

source.gif

How good was Rondo - especially tonight. He was all in tonight. There was a lot of respect between Rondo and LeBron too after the game - my guess is those two have been shouting at each other ever since Rondo arrived.

Offseason ey - who stays and who goes?
  • What to do with Kuz? one rookie year left - I assume you let it ride.
  • Does Dwight go around again with the Lakers?
  • Danny Green is getting paid next year so he is going nowhere.
  • Hopefully Rondo stays - he is perfect with LeBron
  • And the really big one - what does JR Smith do? Other than take his shirt off.

How good was Rondo - especially tonight. He was all in tonight. There was a lot of respect between Rondo and LeBron too after the game - my guess is those two have been shouting at each other ever since Rondo arrived.

Offseason ey - who stays and who goes?
  • What to do with Kuz? one rookie year left - I assume you let it ride.
  • Does Dwight go around again with the Lakers?
  • Danny Green is getting paid next year so he is going nowhere.
  • Hopefully Rondo stays - he is perfect with LeBron
  • And the really big one - what does JR Smith do? Other than take his shirt off.
Wouldn't surprise me Lakers trade Green as an expiring contract with Kuzma attached

Remove this Banner Ad

Back