Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LA Lakers,NE Patriots,Liverpool FC
17!!!!!! Oh yeah.

Only six players under contract for next season, Lebron James, Danny Green, Quinn Cook, Alex Caruso, Kyle Kuzma and Taylor Horton-Tucker.

AD, KCP, Rondo, Avery Bradley and Javale McGee all have a player option for 2021.

I'd like to move on McGee and bring back Boogie Cousins and Dwight. I'd really like a reliable 3rd scorer/3 point shooter.

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
17!!!!!! Oh yeah.

Only six players under contract for next season, Lebron James, Danny Green, Quinn Cook, Alex Caruso, Kyle Kuzma and Taylor Horton-Tucker.

AD, KCP, Rondo, Avery Bradley and Javale McGee all have a player option for 2021.

I'd like to move on McGee and bring back Boogie Cousins and Dwight. I'd really like a reliable 3rd scorer/3 point shooter.
Schroder/Rose/Hield are my top targets, I think. Either would add a completely new dynamic, whether it be the elite shot creation of the first two or the shooting of Hield

My gut feel is that AB opts out, along with KCP. We'll try and bring back the latter for sure (we have his bird rights), but maybe not AB. Davis will obviously opt out and re-sign. Rondo I think opts in, he's in it for the rings and not the money at this point, while McGee will also definitely opt in

Saints_Man

Senior List
Feb 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
L.A Lakers, Manchester Utd
Still feels surreal being Champions !!! Will definitely be savouring this one a lot. Last 10 years have been a rollercoaster, especially with those down years (those lineups with Robert Sacre & Ryan Kelly still give me nightmares lol). Hopefully we can go back to back next year !

Sep 24, 2008
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
La lakers. Oakland Raiders, bunny’s
I’ve had my kids on board all there life’s, they have doubted my team pick over the last few years..

Port looking good, rabbits in a preliminary and the raiders beating the chiefs life looking good.

Laker nation will all ways be my love , what a year!

Championships before sinking ships!

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Got my boy on board too. Going through the championship merchandise tonight. He will choose a couple of things, I'll get the cap and a few jerseys on sale for the gym. Great times

Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
So good being a Lakers supporter 💜💛

I still remember the early 80s staying up late watching the NBA and The Lake Show juggunaunt run rampant. Magic Kareem Scott Cooper Worthy Aldridge etc
Hahaha. Me too. If you followed the NBA in the 80's, you likely followed the Lakers. It really was Showtime.

Seeing what Lebron can do passing the ball. Just think, Magic was better then that. I recall Michael Cooper saying "when Magic rebounded the ball, we all raced to get that lane as we new we'd get the ball and an easy transition basket".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lmaoooooooooo

Vogel now a top 5 coach in the league, I reckon

I still think the Lakers have enormous scope for improvement on offence which is scary. I loved this article from the other week - highlights that Vogel concentrated on defence and I think that was the key to reinvigorating LeBron.

Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Talk shifts straight to free agency/trading now. We need to continue to improve the team.

Warriors will be better and Clippers/Nuggets/Mavs won't be worse.

CP3 talk but looks just too tricky a deal to see it go through. So many things to align, primarily guys opting in to contracts and then getting traded.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Want to (bitterly) congratulate peternorth on the treble - Liverpool Lakers, and now Richmond on one calendar year of trophies.

Seriously, you are a good lad Petey, and honestly as a Celtics tragic since 1992, I cannot begrudge a LAL chip in the season and year we lost Kobe and His Gia in such tragic circumstances.

I am very optimistic we will meet you again in next year's finals, let's be honest, the NBA is and forever shall be built around the Celtics v Lakers narrative/rivalry.

I am also very proud of Lebron's passionate BLM and political movement stance, it's also something our GOAT, Bill Russell feels very strongly about, given his history and legacy on the Civil Rights movement..

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
Amen EJ.

They’re trying to force the Lakers/Clippers rivalry but we just don’t give a s**t about them. A rivalry can’t be built between a team with 17 championships and one with nothing.

A showdown against the Celtics next season to decide who goes to 18 first would be so fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. If we can add Wesley Matthews to replace Danny Greens 3-D play, things are looking rosey.
dont forget avery bradleys coming back. He'd be refreshed and raring to go, a la Shane Edwards 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back