Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

LBJ still thinks he is the greatest player on the planet. Jacking 10 foot behind the arc 3s off balance with hand in his face. Such a stagnant stagnant player now in crunch time. It's excruciating to watch.

Dare to win ffs

Digusting loss those last 4 minutes and overtime

LBJ still thinks he is the greatest player on the planet. Jacking 10 foot behind the arc 3s off balance with hand in his face. Such a stagnant stagnant player now in crunch time. It's excruciating to watch.

Dare to win ffs

Digusting loss those last 4 minutes and overtime
He is not in the top 10s of all time for mine

1. Kobe
2. Magic
3. Kareem
4. Shaq
5. Mikan
6. West
7. Worthy
8. Baylor
9. AC Green
10. Gasol

He is not in the top 10s of all time for mine

1. Kobe
2. Magic
3. Kareem
4. Shaq
5. Mikan
6. West
7. Worthy
8. Baylor
9. AC Green
10. Gasol

I'm not a LeBron fan, I've made my feelings known over the years what I think of him and find it very difficult to follow the Lakers while he is there. I agree, I'd certainly rate those 10 ahead of LeBron as "Lakers", and I will throw up if he expects to have his number hung from the rafters when he retires.

Yeah I’m a fan of the Rui move. Nice to finally add a bit of extra size

Wouldn’t mind seeing a trade for someone like GTJ now, would really consolidate our rotation

A bevy of 2nd round picks gone. But we in the business of trying to win now.
Should be easy to buy a 2nd round pick in six years, and the ‘28 one is a swap

Hopefully Nunn to Rui ends up a worthwhile enough upgrade though, on paper it should be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Westbrick gone 😍

Don’t mind the Snitch being back, he and Beasley gonna really help our shooting woes. Vando is great, too

Hmmmmmmmmm 🤔
Lebron James Sport GIF by NBA

Amazing what happens if our last 2 minutes doesn't consist of LBJ holding onto the ball and throwing up off balance 3s every possesion
It is amazing what happens when you have a team of pieces that fit together.

It is so much better - Lakers are about to go on a run. Should be half a game behind 10th in a bit over an hour.

Amazing what happens if our last 2 minutes doesn't consist of LBJ holding onto the ball and throwing up off balance 3s every possesion
Exactly. so infuriating!

It is amazing what happens when you have a team of pieces that fit together.

It is so much better - Lakers are about to go on a run. Should be half a game behind 10th in a bit over an hour.

Exactly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back