Spange

Club Legend
May 24, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NBA: Thunder
This kind of reminds me of the Karl Malone era lakers. Lots of old talented vets coming in but does not necessarily make a champion team. Would love to see Westbrook grab a ring

This kind of reminds me of the Karl Malone era lakers. Lots of old talented vets coming in but does not necessarily make a champion team. Would love to see Westbrook grab a ring
Hope you're right mate. I think everyone wants to see some of the vets get a ring

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Baze took WesMath’s number. Fair to say the latter isn’t coming back

Assuming we get one more random signing (I’m hoping a wing defender like James Ennis) plus Dudley. Then we leave a roster spot open for buyouts

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
So Rondo is back. I like it as a 3rd string PG

Any guesses as to whether we get a wing or a big as our 14th and final roster spot?

615394dfe73bb.image.jpg

Oct 4, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I love watching the team implode like this. I hope they scrape together enough wins to scrape into the finals for a first round loss.

No lottery pick and a team that is even more geriatric next season. It's a fascinating storyline in the Days of our Lives: NBA edition. Provides a good alternative to the Kylie, Ben and Sixers stories.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Whoda thunk LeBron being a GM wouldn't work? What a horribly put together roster. The sad thing thing is most of us with a moderate basketball IQ were 75ish% sure this was going to happen after the Dwight v1.0 and Nash top ups in 2012

Whoda thunk LeBron being a GM wouldn't work? What a horribly put together roster. The sad thing thing is most of us with a moderate basketball IQ were 75ish% sure this was going to happen after the Dwight v1.0 and Nash top ups in 2012
I remember fondly the malone, payton era....

Back