Teams Los Angeles Rams - The Rammers

Remove this Banner Ad

Which one of you guys told me I should follow the rams 6 years ago. We got the first pick.... Sam Bradford is going to be great.....

6 years of misery waking up at 1 and 2 am:mad:

I hope it wasn't me .... ;)

I must say , as long ago as it was I wouldn't change supporting the greatest show on turf for anything , if that means the remainder of my NFL following life is a misery ... then so be it!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

Rams fired coach Jeff Fisher.

In a cruel, ironic twist for the NFL's pre-eminent loser, the firing comes three days before he was set to pass Dan Reeves for the most coaching losses in league history. Fisher is so inept he can't even claim the record that's been his destiny for over a decade. The firing is perhaps the most justified of the modern era. Fisher has had five years to turn around a laughingstock franchise, but instead made it an even bigger joke. Fisher's team had truly made zero progress on his first year in 2012. A wanton waster of draft picks and capital, Fisher is clueless on Sundays, fundamentally misunderstanding offense and overseeing a cavalcade of idiotic penalties. Fisher doesn't make adjustments, aside from usually dialing up more personal fouls in the second half. Try as he may, he never came close to "cleaning up" his chronic, myriad, inexcusable mistakes. No coach, in any sport anywhere in the world, makes more excuses. Fisher has almost certainly coached his final NFL game.
Related: Rams

Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter
Dec 12 - 2:41 PM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rams fired coach Jeff Fisher.

In a cruel, ironic twist for the NFL's pre-eminent loser, the firing comes three days before he was set to pass Dan Reeves for the most coaching losses in league history. Fisher is so inept he can't even claim the record that's been his destiny for over a decade. The firing is perhaps the most justified of the

That is a pretty damning assessment and says a lot about the rams decision to offer him an extension of 2 years not that long ago.

Wasn't the 2 year extension actually done before the start of the season? They just announced it a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway - finally the reign of one of the true great NFL frauds is over.

Wasn't the 2 year extension actually done before the start of the season? They just announced it a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway - finally the reign of one of the true great NFL frauds is over.

Onto Gus Bradley we go.

But Kroenke hasn't been fired nor has Snead for the Goff pick.

At least you guys will be rid of Gregg Williams will be gone as well as no other head coach will hire him.

But Kroenke hasn't been fired nor has Snead for the Goff pick.

At least you guys will be rid of Gregg Williams will be gone as well as no other head coach will hire him.

Good man larkis, dig those heels in, * the ownership, when they are gone im back. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back