Teams Los Angeles Rams - The Rammers

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA RAMS
Thoughts on this week’s game at Seattle?

Rams should win. Russell Wilson is the key if he can scramble and make some plays the Seahawks could put on some scoreboard pressure on. If our offence continues to produce I can’t see the Seahawks scoring enough points.

_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liv FC, LA Rams, Pitt Pen, Michigan
Our defense is having a shocker. Peters has been burnt heaps, been getting turned inside out and losing his man a few times. Offence has done enough to win without Cooks and Kupp, defense on the other hand cannot stop giving up pass plays to wide open receivers, and Carson has ran all over us averaging near 6 yards a play.

_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Absolutely bold call by McVay on a 4th and inches. Originally went to punt it, then Seahawks used their final timeout, gave us time to change our mind, Goff with the QB sneak for the first down and to seal the game. Wouldn't have had confidence in our defence to stop Seahawks setting up a match winning field goal with a minute and half left. Risky, but it paid off. Rams now 5-0 :D

_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
What’s the story with our inability to stop a running game? Injuries or lack of personnel to stop it?
Also any news on Cooper’s recovery?

Lack of quality Linebackers doesn't help the run game. Defensive line need more sacks, backfield pressure. Secondary inconsistent and give up big plays by losing their man. Small problems all across the board. But I think not having true linebackers at the position doesn't help.

Apr 29, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA RAMS
What’s the story with our inability to stop a running game? Injuries or lack of personnel to stop it?
Also any news on Cooper’s recovery?

Haven’t seen many updates on Kupp. I think he will be ok for the Broncos. Had a concussion in the second half.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Kupp is giving me heart palpitations every week. The knee injury today looked like a medial at best.
Very happy to see him return though and hopefully the scan is ok.

A win on the road in near freezing temperatures at altitude I'll take but closer than I thought it would be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_M_16_

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Yeah glad to just get the win. Goff struggled a fair bit today, his passes were way off, which is surprising given the higher altitude and thinner air tends to make Denver's ground a passing haven. Putting it down to a combination of Denver's defense pressure, had 5 sacks, and not being used to the ice cold weather will stiffen your body up a bit. If it wasn't for Gurley, we would have had our first loss. Still worried what Brees, Rogers and Mahomes will do. If our offence splutter in any of those games, could be a long flight home.

Apr 29, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA RAMS
Kupp is giving me heart palpitations every week. The knee injury today looked like a medial at best.
Very happy to see him return though and hopefully the scan is ok.

A win on the road in near freezing temperatures at altitude I'll take but closer than I thought it would be.

There’s a reason why the horse collar is penalised ... it can cause significant leg injuries. I thought it was a dirty act by Stewart.

An ugly win is still a win. Gurley was unbelievable.

6-0

jo172

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
Just want it on the record I jumped on this bandwagon after attending the Wild Card loss at the Colosseum earlier in the year.

Have followed NFL without ever really following a team before. I am enjoying this so far.

McVay's move to rest the starters for the pre-season looking bloody wise considering what's happened to Talib, Peters, Cooks, Kupp, Zurlein etc.

Apr 29, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA RAMS
Just want it on the record I jumped on this bandwagon after attending the Wild Card loss at the Colosseum earlier in the year.

Have followed NFL without ever really following a team before. I am enjoying this so far.

McVay's move to rest the starters for the pre-season looking bloody wise considering what's happened to Talib, Peters, Cooks, Kupp, Zurlein etc.

Welcome aboard!!

Glad you jumped on the Rams and not the Falcons!

:)

Apr 29, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA RAMS
With the 9ers defence we should put up 35+

... and we did. Donald was huge today. How about that strip pick? Unbelievable. 49ers severely injury depleted ... but it was nice to get the W after they beat us in both starts last season. Big game next week at home v the Pack.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
... and we did. Donald was huge today. How about that strip pick? Unbelievable. 49ers severely injury depleted ... but it was nice to get the W after they beat us in both starts last season. Big game next week at home v the Pack.
Good to have the Leg back too.
Over 3 games clear and you’d think we don’t risk Cupp at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back