Health Lose 12+ kilos in 12 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

I find counting calories so tedious and makes me think about food all the time! It works though.
You definitely need to know some ballpark idea of what youre consuming.

If your too tired or lazy, these can be good alternatives to buy and allows you to not worry about counting calories.

I find counting calories so tedious and makes me think about food all the time! It works though.
100%
I've found intermittent fasting helps with this as less meals = less calorie counting.
Also having a set meal like a salad or smoothie lets me instantly add those calories without thinking.

This latest cut I've dropped 7kg in around 7 weeks and I didn't use an app, just calorie counting in my head based on previous experience, but in the beginning apps made all the difference.

100%
I've found intermittent fasting helps with this as less meals = less calorie counting.
Also having a set meal like a salad or smoothie lets me instantly add those calories without thinking.

This latest cut I've dropped 7kg in around 7 weeks and I didn't use an app, just calorie counting in my head based on previous experience, but in the beginning apps made all the difference.

Did you find you ate the same amount in less time eg 3 meals and a snack or was it 2 meals?

How you getting on now?

When I moved back to Australia 7 or 8 months ago I started gorging on packets of Mint Slice and Tim Tams and stacked on 7 or 8kg in no time. Went up to 96kg (183cm), so I overhauled my diet and joined a gym, started hitting cardio and weights 4 times a week and now I've lost all that weight in 4 months now and I'm back down to 87kg. I'm early 40's so it was no where as easy as it was when I was younger.

Lesson to those reading, don't let yourself get out of shape as you get older, it's a lot harder to shed weight.
:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back