Society & Culture Loser addictions

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he’s just listed things he doesn’t like, he obviously enjoys weed though or he wouldn’t have contradicted himself at the end there
You would be incorrect here. I dabbled in it during high school like many do but nothing beyond that.

The "depends on the person" bit is based on my experience with dope smokers in my life, some of whom are creative and functional individuals while others are basically excuse makers who either use weed as a coping mechanism or who have a warped perception on how much benefit it gives them.

The "depends on the person" bit is based on my experience with dope smokers in my life, some of whom are creative and functional individuals while others are basically excuse makers who either use weed as a coping mechanism or who have a warped perception on how much benefit it gives them.
sure but wouldn’t the phrase depends on the person work for every other thing you listed?

What the hell is chop chop

Illegally sold tobacco, tax free. You can often find it at milkbars and small places like that where tobacco is sold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even worse is sniping cigarettes.

I knew someone who used to get up at 5 every morning, go down the main street and collect all the butts they could find to make one or two 'new' ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back