apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Before the game, we were all rushing out to buy oodles of lube. We were in for a big one, ........... lose.

Yes, we have a long way to go, but did we actually play better than we thought we would ?. Was there any positives, players step up, players go worse ?.

Tabs needs support, tomorrow there should be a ticket waiting at the airport for a Peel player.

Henry, yep that is better. Got his confidence back.

Darcy, gave everything.

Logue looked better, as long as we get improvement each week.

Hard to abuse our backline, did their best with few tools. Midfield / forward is the problem.

I’m in the positive camp, as be actually turned up for most of the game. We need to get the team on the field with few changes to create trust between players. At present we are playing with what we have.

Is being 4 and 4 so bad ?. Next week is Essendon.
It's at Marvel unfortunately otherwise I'd feel good about us against Essendon. Might just be my imagination but do we always play Ess and St Kil away from home .

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's at Marvel unfortunately otherwise I'd feel good about us against Essendon. Might just be my imagination but do we always play Ess and St Kil away from home .
If we get Switta , Cerra and Ryan back next week I'm backing us in for a win
I've given up on Pearce but if he came back in would be a bonus

Out : Freddy , Acres and Watson ( Duman if Pearce gets up .

In: Switta , Cerra and Ryan ( Pearce )

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
First game I’ve switched off after quarter time since I can remember. I care far less this week. Which is nice. Score line appears flattering but suspect Brisbane took the foot off.
If we don’t see 5 changes and some statements made…

I see your comment as a bandwagoners.

How can you say we need 5 changes, when you only watched 25% of the game?. You suspect, ............

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest

I’m starting to think of Pearce & Hamling, as Loch Ness Monsters. When were they last seen ?.

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club

Personally, I would drop Aish before Acres but Acres won't be far behind. Maybe Cerra and Giro on the wings would work. Aish has lost his one strength his kicking. Makes him very replaceable.
Giro played on the wing for Peel but they nominated him as the inside ball-getter with Howlett on the outside and he was very good. He is tougher than
Aish, runs much much harder and has improved his kicking. He deserves an equal opportunity. We don't owe Aish anything.
Agree about Switta , Cerra and Ryan obviously. Doubt Pearce will play. Our backline was good today in very difficult circumstances and will be very good at full strength.

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
I'd say prpl_jss is one of the most passionate supporters on this board, but like most just really burnt out by the club.

My point was mainly about the need for 5 changes, but they didn’t watch the bulk of the game.

Here’s a question, at the start of the season, where did you see the team would be after 8 rounds ?. Doom and gloom ?, we are about where most pundits had us.

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'd say prpl_jss is one of the most passionate supporters on this board, but like most just really burnt out by the club.
I was going to switch off at half time but that would have meant going to do work or something productive
F**k that !

" A bad days fishing beats a good days work "

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’m starting to think of Pearce & Hamling, as Loch Ness Monsters. When were they last seen ?.
1620558081626.jpeg
Is this them with Valente ?

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

well its your imagination for essendon - we play them at home quite a bit. We didn't play them in victoria at all from 2011-2016

Have you watched us play?

Neither are we. It's going to be the classic SouthPark cripple fight.
Not his point though, I know you aren’t exactly too positive on us at the moment (that’s fine btw) but do you actually think they are going to ‘ream’ us as he said

Back