Losing WEG posters 03-06

BotsMaster

Gumbies Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
It's interesting that these are still around as i would have thought they were destroyed immediately after the winner was known, unless someone is nicking both just to be sure. I do like the '04 lions and the '01 bombers posters and I also wouldn't mind having that '08 cats one as well, but the price is way too high for that.
One can dream though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

relapse

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Moderator #43
I still have an Adelaide Crows 1993 grand final T-Shirt in my wardrobe, it's never been worn but has started to go yellow. They were selling them before the prelim final at the Queen Victoria Market. I thought about throwing it away numerous times, but for some reason after close to 20 years I still have it.

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Thought I bump this thread.. Is there any chance where could find 2013 fremantle poster? Be an awesome one for the collection

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Williamstown
Still looking actually.. Don't think can be found other then printing it myself.
Try Gardenvale collectables, Carnegie collectables, Just collectables, Melbourne Sports Books and Legends & Heros to name a few here in Vic. If they haven't got what you're after, leave a wish list with them.

Top Bottom