Hostis Humani Generis
Aug 21, 2007
Yasmin Lee's house
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea
Looks amazing

Probably not available "in the west" until 2017, although Korea and China will have it soonish. Even just the gameplay beta vids put Diablo3 to shame. Blizzard really have turned into a stinking turd of a company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks amazing

Probably not available "in the west" until 2017, although Korea and China will have it soonish. Even just the gameplay beta vids put Diablo3 to shame. Blizzard really have turned into a stinking turd of a company.

Well I'd HOPE it would put a 3-4 year old game to shame. There's more to these games than fancy effects and moves though

So 7 years after this thread was made, it's finally released. Any other players around? I'm not sure how long it'll last to be honest. The cut scenes look great but there's about a billion of them. The unofficial aussie server is already full, and the entirety of area chat is people saying "anyone think this game is garbage?"

I'll give more of a review once I've played more than 5 minutes but yeah so far it's a bit meh

So 7 years after this thread was made, it's finally released. Any other players around? I'm not sure how long it'll last to be honest. The cut scenes look great but there's about a billion of them. The unofficial aussie server is already full, and the entirety of area chat is people saying "anyone think this game is garbage?"

I'll give more of a review once I've played more than 5 minutes but yeah so far it's a bit meh
Got about 15 minutes left on my download so ill find out soon 😬

This was a top notch thread back in the day. We don't really get s**t fights on the board anymore.

Anyway to restore the old posts? For the culture

This was a top notch thread back in the day. We don't really get sh*t fights on the board anymore.

Anyway to restore the old posts? For the culture
So it wasn't just 3 posts? Damn

I wasn't a mod 7 years ago so now I get to go through the deleted posts 🤣.

More than 3 but less than a page.

I agree with the story being bad, just spam hit G to cycle the story. But the gameplay isn’t bad and from what i’ve heard from people further in the pvp and pvpe is fun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm enjoying it so far despite being extremely early on. Everything seems very polished and the combat feels satisfying. Watching a beginners guide on YouTube and it seems there's a lot of depth and a lot to learn.

It has an unfortunate pet peeve of mine though. I hate RPGs that don't give you a choice of gender for a specific class. Why can't I be a male mage or a strength based female character? Ah well.

Anyone found a decent guild?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back