Lost at SELECTION TABLE!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sorry but I like Deans...but what was he thinking!

McCabe...spud
Faainga...if anyone thinks he is test quality after that performance, dear god!

Barnes and Horne off the bench after losing Beale?

Where is Higginbotham?

Fainga'a and McCabe being picked as the centre combination has never been a good idea. Particularly without Beale (our player of the tournament IMO) in the side, we needed JOC and Ioane to get as much ball as possible...so how are they gonna get it if there are two battering rams at 12 and 13? Just doesn't make sense.

I don't mind one of them being there but my preferred option was always Barnes and AAC (Horne couldn't be picked due to being injured). Horne should be the 13 from now on (provided he can stay fit).

As for the forwards, Elsom will need a big S15 next year to keep his 6 jumper. Missed Benny Robinson a lot and Moore/TPN had disappointing campaigns where they didn't produce as much as expected (though TPN was injured in the lead up).

Was almost as if we went in the match thinking...well lets outkick them...WTF! Lets not mention O'Connor is a horrible kicker, it goes away from our two advantages. Horne does what Faainga does and he actually has ballplaying ability. McCabe is an absolute spud. Elsom should be phased out, it is time to give Higginbotham 4 years in the no6 jersey.

Best coach available should be the Wallabies coach. Simple as that.

Happy to let Deans go to the Lions' tour but if the side is playing badly for the next 2 years, do the ARU really cut a coach with 2 years until the next RWC? I doubt they would. Deans will be the coach at the next RWC IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back