FTA-TV Lost in Space Reboot

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hanging out for this one. I know it won't be like the original (a good thing), and by the sounds of the reviews (which are all positive) the main protagonist is Maureen Robinson to the antagonist a female Dr. Smith. A woman protecting her family versus a woman purely out for herself and god help anyone who stands in her way.

Last edited:
The 'reboot' seems like just a promotional cash in on the brand. Call it Space Odyssey and there's no free advertising on the internet or old people watching because "I remember the original".

The 'reboot' seems like just a promotional cash in on the brand. Call it Space Odyssey and there's no free advertising on the internet or old people watching because "I remember the original".
Exactly how much brand recognition is there in a show that's 50 plus years old and renowned for being cheesy as hell? A little, sure, but not enough to justify spending millions, I would have thought. My hope is that they are rebooting it simply because they think it's a good idea and want to make the best of that idea. If it's just a cash grab based on the name, it will probably fail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely loved it! Have only watched the first two episodes but wow thought it was awesome. Netlix certainly haven’t skimped on the special effects. For me it has been redone in the same manner as The Last Jedi/Rogue one - I loved both.

I grew up watching LIS and Star Wars. Watching them both being redone so well is kinda surreal for me. REALLY Hope they make another series

Absolutely loved it! Have only watched the first two episodes but wow thought it was awesome. Netlix certainly haven’t skimped on the special effects. For me it has been redone in the same manner as The Last Jedi/Rogue one - I loved both.

I grew up watching LIS and Star Wars. Watching them both being redone so well is kinda surreal for me. REALLY Hope they make another series

By the way, you talking to Liam yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back