Current Louise Bell murder arrest after 30 years

BlueE

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Kayc said:
If someone can be involved with the missing Beaumont children why not Tracey Louise Bell also?

Kayc, can you expand on how you know she was called Tracey?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueE

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
No, her fantasies are the same one MTM gave to the Mulligan Inquiry, except he said it was his grandfather and father involved in all the SA disappearances from Beaumont to Gordon and Radcliffe to Bell.

His grandfather is Stanley Arthur Hart

Thats why I dont believe Rachel nor her fantasy
Rachel has medical evidence (further to what I posted) to back up her personal abuse claims. You have a link to his statement he gave to the Mulligan Inquiry? I found these Advertiser and Daily Mail reports. The Adelaide oval abductions were before Rachel Vaughn was born but the identikit does match his grandfather Stanley Hart.

There is a strong possibility that Stanley Hart and Max McIntrye knew each other. Was Marshall the same bloke in the Salvage and Exploration club with Monroe?

In the document, Marshall writes graphic accounts of his involvement and presence as a young child at the River Torrens drowning of Adelaide University Professor George Duncan in 1972.

It also puts the young Marshall at the scene of the murder of girls Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon, who were abducted from Adelaide Oval on August 25, 1973.

And it links his grandfather to the disappearance of the Beaumont children in 1966 and a string of sexual assaults.

It also outlines, with hand drawn maps and descriptions, where he believes the bodies of children he claims were murdered by his grandfather were buried.

Marshall's confession was anonymously sent to The Advertiser. The prison fellowship volunteer who sent it to Mr Mullighan has quit as an in-prison counsellor but is believed to still meet with Marshall. Efforts to contact him have been unsuccessful.

Cold case breakthrough: Property owned by accused paedophile's grandfather linked to the disappearance of two children 41 years ago
  • Cold case of missing Adelaide girls reopened after 41 years
  • Detectives searching property of suspect who died in 1999
  • The girls were last seen in 1973 at Adelaide Oval during a SANFL game
  • Witnesses reported seeing a 'thin-faced, middle-aged man' with the girls

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Rachel has medical evidence (further to what I posted) to back up her personal abuse claims.
And these claims are separate to anybody being killed. She most likely was abused , it doesnt then follow the rest is true

You have a link to his statement he gave to the Mulligan Inquiry? I found these Advertiser and Daily Mail reports. The Adelaide oval abductions were before Rachel Vaughn was born but the identikit does match his grandfather Stanley Hart.

There is a strong possibility that Stanley Hart and Max McIntrye knew each other. Was Marshall the same bloke in the Salvage and Exploration club with Monroe?

In the document, Marshall writes graphic accounts of his involvement and presence as a young child at the River Torrens drowning of Adelaide University Professor George Duncan in 1972.

It also puts the young Marshall at the scene of the murder of girls Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon, who were abducted from Adelaide Oval on August 25, 1973.

And it links his grandfather to the disappearance of the Beaumont children in 1966 and a string of sexual assaults.

It also outlines, with hand drawn maps and descriptions, where he believes the bodies of children he claims were murdered by his grandfather were buried.

Marshall's confession was anonymously sent to The Advertiser. The prison fellowship volunteer who sent it to Mr Mullighan has quit as an in-prison counsellor but is believed to still meet with Marshall. Efforts to contact him have been unsuccessful.

Cold case breakthrough: Property owned by accused paedophile's grandfather linked to the disappearance of two children 41 years ago
  • Cold case of missing Adelaide girls reopened after 41 years
  • Detectives searching property of suspect who died in 1999
  • The girls were last seen in 1973 at Adelaide Oval during a SANFL game
  • Witnesses reported seeing a 'thin-faced, middle-aged man' with the girls
You have proven my case. Thank you

Top Bottom