Cars & Transportation Lounge access for Jetstar domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
s**t kicking a flight east and wouldn’t mind going to a lounge for a few hours as I likely will have about six hours to kill. Anyone know the cost or anything or if it’s even possible on a carrier like that?

From Perth obviously.

s**t kicking a flight east and wouldn’t mind going to a lounge for a few hours as I likely will have about six hours to kill. Anyone know the cost or anything or if it’s even possible on a carrier like that?

From Perth obviously.
lounge in perth before you go, or ' over east' when you land? or before you take off again? why do you need to be at airport for so long?

lounge in perth before you go, or ' over east' when you land? or before you take off again? why do you need to be at airport for so long?
Perf.

My flight is early, and I'm getting a lift so it's a bit s**t to ask someone for a lift in the middle of the night but it's also a bit s**t to spend 50 bucks plus to get there. s**t, it probably costs $75 to get there.

I'm flying Jetstar. Any ideas if I can get in anywhere? Seems like I just... can't.

No good for you, and completely at the other end of the airport to Jetstar but if you fly Virgin, you can use their lounge for an extra $55 I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back