Love - Forever Changes

BigA.G

Senior List
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Planet Orange, La Vecchia Signora
Thread starter #1
In my opinion, this is one the greatest albums ever made. Anybody heard this album and if ya have what do you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pistons/Hammers/Sri Lanka/The Exers
BigA.G said:
In my opinion, this is one the greatest albums ever made. Anybody heard this album and if ya have what do you think?

magnificent album. alone again or stands as one of the great songs of all time, from one of the great LP's of all time. arthur lee is a genius. funny thing is that you hear so little of this record around now, when i play it for people now they are always blown away.

did you get to see them when they were out here?

Rusty Brookes

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Manningham Cobras
Brilliant album and yes, I did see Arthur Lee and Love (not the original band but some guys from LA called Baby Lemonade). Easily one of the best shows I've ever seen. Arthur Lee is incredible.

BigA.G

Senior List
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Planet Orange, La Vecchia Signora
Thread starter #4
krisholio said:
magnificent album. alone again or stands as one of the great songs of all time, from one of the great LP's of all time. albert lee is a genius.

did you get to see them when they were out here?
i missed the show - mate asked me to come but i decided to do something else that night ( big mistake) :(

I think they played at Corner Hotel if not mistaken...

screech

Club Legend
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Sheffield Wednesday
I was just about to start a thread with this exact title and thought I better search first.

How have I never encountered this band or album before? - this is brilliant.

Alone Again Or & A House Is Not A Motel has to be one of the best 1-2 album openers in history. The rest of the record is excellent and really grows with each listen.

Again, how had I never heard of this???

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Moderator #6
Alone Again Or & A House Is Not A Motel has to be one of the best 1-2 album openers in history.
And You Set The Scene one of the best album closers

Really like this song. There's a more polished version on one of Arthur Lee's solo releases but I like this raw sounding take here

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Moderator #8
Yeah one of the great 60s albums although (and not be some kind of hipster *******) 'Da Capo' is still my favourite Love release. Mainly because of 7 and 7 is. A remarkably tragic life for Arthur Lee.

Top Bottom