#crybaby #sucker

fpcookie

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Has this show improved at all since the start?
I reckon it has improved a bit as the people have become more comfortable in the house. Not as good as UK but better than I thought tbh.

Tbf though if you haven't watched it from the start prob not much point now because the draw card at this point is the affinity (or dislike) you've built up as a viewer for the contestants. Also knowing the "story-lines" (ie who has coupled/dumped who) means you have an insight into whatever is happening in the house at the time. Without those two things I think it wouldn't be as good.

I'm definitely enjoying it but for some reason I've always liked the format of this trash more than the other shows.

Eden and Erin are my faves so far.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Didn't mind seeing Ellias and Justin go.

I don't have any couple I really want to see win it.

fpcookie

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Hahaha Cassidy has lost the plot completely. I love this show.

Millie is boss af. She has rekt anyone that's tried to confront her on anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fpcookie

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Good to finally see some real drama on the Aus version of the show.

Cassidy hasn't learned the most vital rule of Love Island.... you can never be pi**ed off about people coupling up against you. You just have to take it with humility because it never ends well for those that kick up a stink and they just end up looking like a loser.

Sanguinarius

Club Legend
Feb 26, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks
I think cas would be an OK chick on the outside, but she's really not cut out for this.

Millie just wrecking her in every exchange.

Don't blame her for shafting Taylah and grant though, those idiots deserve it.

Another vote for the erin/Eden couple Seems like a good bloke and Erin is hilarious

fpcookie

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Just realised the UK version this year has already been running! I thought it would have started after the Aus one...

Anyway, 9now don't have the rights to it (as it would compete against the Aus version), so the only way to watch it is to stream from ITV UK. To do that you need a VPN. I have some serious catching up to do.

fpcookie

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Francoise was the right one to go. She'd added very little to the island, almost as little as Kim.

Reckon Josh and Amelia are a smokey to win the entire thing. Josh is probably the most popular contestant.
Has to be between them and Eden/Erin. Josh is very popular and Amelia seems very likable so far too.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Eden & Erin have to be heavy favourites to win it, they’ll be there to the end.

That would be disappointing for mine, I don’t think Erin is genuine at all. She’s fit but I’ve really grown to dislike her, although I seem to be a minority.

fpcookie

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
I didn't like her initially but she grew on me. Good for a laugh. I could possibly see how she might not be genuine but I'd rather believe she is until proven otherwise.

Top Bottom