Love Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Has this show improved at all since the start?
I reckon it has improved a bit as the people have become more comfortable in the house. Not as good as UK but better than I thought tbh.

Tbf though if you haven't watched it from the start prob not much point now because the draw card at this point is the affinity (or dislike) you've built up as a viewer for the contestants. Also knowing the "story-lines" (ie who has coupled/dumped who) means you have an insight into whatever is happening in the house at the time. Without those two things I think it wouldn't be as good.

I'm definitely enjoying it but for some reason I've always liked the format of this trash more than the other shows.

Eden and Erin are my faves so far.

Lol at Cassidy. Tayla’s about to show us how immature she is. “He can get ****ed too. He hasn’t even touched me.”

And that’s just the beginning.....

Great TV. I honestly don't think Cassidy can handle the drama. She's melting bahahahaha

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to finally see some real drama on the Aus version of the show.

Cassidy hasn't learned the most vital rule of Love Island.... you can never be pissed off about people coupling up against you. You just have to take it with humility because it never ends well for those that kick up a stink and they just end up looking like a loser.

I think cas would be an OK chick on the outside, but she's really not cut out for this.

Millie just wrecking her in every exchange.

Don't blame her for shafting Taylah and grant though, those idiots deserve it.

Another vote for the erin/Eden couple Seems like a good bloke and Erin is hilarious

Seen a few moments. Pretty weak stuff. Kind of show that's probably half-decent in the UK where they unashamedly cast it with dickheads (like Big Brother) but here watered it down with boring people.

Francoise was the right one to go. She'd added very little to the island, almost as little as Kim.

Reckon Josh and Amelia are a smokey to win the entire thing. Josh is probably the most popular contestant.

Francoise was the right one to go. She'd added very little to the island, almost as little as Kim.

Reckon Josh and Amelia are a smokey to win the entire thing. Josh is probably the most popular contestant.
Has to be between them and Eden/Erin. Josh is very popular and Amelia seems very likable so far too.

Eden & Erin have to be heavy favourites to win it, they’ll be there to the end.

That would be disappointing for mine, I don’t think Erin is genuine at all. She’s fit but I’ve really grown to dislike her, although I seem to be a minority.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back