Love Island

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Eden & Erin have to be heavy favourites to win it, they’ll be there to the end.

That would be disappointing for mine, I don’t think Erin is genuine at all. She’s fit but I’ve really grown to dislike her, although I seem to be a minority.

I didn't like her initially but she grew on me. Good for a laugh. I could possibly see how she might not be genuine but I'd rather believe she is until proven otherwise.

She's quite entertaining, and I think those two genuinely like each other.

I do think she's extremely manipulative of the other contestants - and given apparently he ripped the entire proposal idea off the UK Love Island, so too may Eden be - which will put some of the audience off if it continues.

Josh and Amelia definitely a smokey; everyone seems to love Josh and so long as Amelia makes for decent viewing and a fun side-kick I think they're in with a shout.

Felt bad for Teddy last night. He's such a cutie.

Massive LOL at Grant having a munch on a biscuit halfway through his spiel to Tayla hahaha I lost it completely at that point. Must be a nervous eater.
Not sure what the hell was going on with his hyperventilating though....that was weird AF. I was hoping they had the ambos on hand because it looked like he was about to have an anyrism.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Will be clockwork you’d think tomorrow, bit laughable that you’ve got a friendship amongst a bunch of couples.

Josh & Amelia probably the best hope of keeping the money out of the filthy hands of those morons Erin & Eden.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Eden & Erin are just terrible and no doubt they are losing popularity, hopefully enough so they don’t win.

You’d think they’d there to the finale, the show may just ignore votes until the final in order to get the biggest two couples there.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Eden & Erin are just terrible and no doubt they are losing popularity, hopefully enough so they don’t win.

You’d think they’d there to the finale, the show may just ignore votes until the final in order to get the biggest two couples there.

Would be a good laugh if they get thrown out tonight, both are pretty average people it seems.

Josh is definitely the most likable of the bunch.

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Would be a good laugh if they get thrown out tonight, both are pretty average people it seems.

Josh is definitely the most likable of the bunch.

Josh on his own would be tbe people's choice. Amelia isn't unlikeable but just comes across as extremely immature.

I do have a fondness for Tayla and the Crapp man, particularly after how they approached yesterday's vote.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Josh on his own would be tbe people's choice. Amelia isn't unlikeable but just comes across as extremely immature.

I do have a fondness for Tayla and the Crapp man, particularly after how they approached yesterday's vote.

Grant and Tayla definitely went up as Erin and Eden dropped.

Eden is extremely aggressive and Erin is manipulative.

Poor old Grant is too simple to be playing games, and seems to want to do the right thing.

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Grant and Tayla definitely went up as Erin and Eden dropped.

Eden is extremely aggressive and Erin is manipulative.

Poor old Grant is too simple to be playing games, and seems to want to do the right thing.

Yeah, Crapper has put his foot in it a fair bit at time, but I think it comes out of being a simpleton rather than a deliberate plan to deceive etc. What he has done doesn't wash well, but he has genuinely tried to make amends.

When Eden said "watch me win this" last night, that surely was his ticket to being voted off

Just caught up on this week's eps.... man what a turn for Erin and Eden. I actually liked them early on but their true personalities have come out. Toxic relationship is the only outcome with two people who let their jealously, manipulating, anger and aggression control them. Can't see them lasting too long on the outside. They better not win.

Back