Love Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Eden is an absolute bullying *in flog, can't speak and is dumb as s**t.

Grant is an okay dude and endearingly dumb.

Tayla is alright, but hot.

Dom looks like Viv Michie.

Josh is a bit okay but he's like that little kid at school who sides with the cool kids for cred and doesn't really offend you, but does by extension.

So glad Grant and Tayla won!

Suck s**t Eden and Erin. I did like you before this week but you showed your true colours and I suspect you lost because of your behaviour this week

Finale may be the worst episode of the series
It always is. Generally the last week of the series is boring AF but at least in the Aus version there was a fair bit of drama with the first two evictions with the other Islanders having to choose who to let go. Made it a bit more interesting.

Anyway, now to get stuck into the UK series that already has 30 eps up on 9now..... ohhhhh boy.

I don't understand the reason everyone turned on Eden and Erin. The only real characters in the house imo. Don't understand the accusations of bullying either. Teddy went in their with the idea to piss Eden off, then had a cry when he did. They buried the hatchet and teddy was still overly sensitive and hag a very. It was just cringy.

Grant and Tayla winning was obvious from weeks out. They're just bogans. Both a waste of space.

But UK version is easily better already.

I don't understand the reason everyone turned on Eden and Erin. The only real characters in the house imo. Don't understand the accusations of bullying either. Teddy went in their with the idea to piss Eden off, then had a cry when he did. They buried the hatchet and teddy was still overly sensitive and hag a very. It was just cringy.

Grant and Tayla winning was obvious from weeks out. They're just bogans. Both a waste of space.

Just thought the way they acted together was ridiculous.

When Eden even talked to Millie Erin would have a massive hissy fit, half decent people don't do that.

So anyone watching the UK show?

There's about 30 eps up on 9now.

More drama in the first week than the whole season of the Aus version haha. This show was made for Brits.

They've upped the stakes in the looks department too... both blokes and lasses.
Up to episode 22 and I might have only started Friday. It is so much better than the Australian series

Eden showed himself to be an overly aggressive meathead. Lucky they restrict booze in the house so much I reckon cos he seems the type that when on the tinnies he'd be brawling left right and centre.
Erin... although it was obvious she was an extremely jealous person from the start, she kinda offset it with her sense of humour. Until the Millie episodes where she lost the plot completely. Kinda weird how quickly they could turn though in their arguments. One second she's going skitzo the next second they're laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eden showed himself to be an overly aggressive meathead. Lucky they restrict booze in the house so much I reckon cos he seems the type that when on the tinnies he'd be brawling left right and centre.
Erin... although it was obvious she was an extremely jealous person from the start, she kinda offset it with her sense of humour. Until the Millie episodes where she lost the plot completely. Kinda weird how quickly they could turn though in their arguments. One second she's going skitzo the next second they're laughing.

I completely agree with you regarding Erin

Eden I'm not so sure. He fired up a few times to be sure but I'm not sure they weren't justified.

Take the last blow up at Grant for instance. The discussion was tense, but not an argument until grant brought up cassidy and Erin and attacked her personally. That sparked the argument there.

To us the physical confrontation happened on the next TV episode but to them it was probably less than 30 while tensions were still high.

*... Why am I writing so much about this show

Haven’t even started watching it yet and he’s already complaining? Gees my boy is a whinger :p
Posted in advance, you know he will complain haha

Haha the UK season is great.

Holy s**t, this Adam bloke is a piece of work. Very slimy and a professional gaslighter. Still, you need at least one of his type to make for fantastic television.

My missus is in love with Alex haha.
Dr Alex is such a champ.

I’m fully up to date with the UK season now which sucks. I loved binging it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back