Love Island

Is it just me or does the UK version hardly ever get rid of anybody?
Where are you up to? I haven't noticed and I am up to date. Maybe I am just too enthralled by everything else.

Where are you up to? I haven't noticed and I am up to date. Maybe I am just too enthralled by everything else.

I’m embarrassed to say but I’ve watched from episode 1 to 24 since Sunday. I’m home unwell at the moment so binge watching like you wouldn’t believe!!

I’m embarrassed to say but I’ve watched from episode 1 to 24 since Sunday. I’m home unwell at the moment so binge watching like you wouldn’t believe!!
It's so easy to watch, you can't be held accountable for that :p

I am watching. Tommy is so boring. All the guys are. The crazy girls are making the show interesting.
Excuse me!?! Tommy is the funniest person in there by far... could be mostly his accent/turns of phrase. Love him. I agree the boys are mostly crazy. Needs to be a good bromance like Chris and Kem from last year. Closest is Tommy and Curtis but it's mostly because Curtis is actually in love him rather than a funny friendship bromance... he needs to come out of the closet so that he doesn't keep repeating the Amy treatment to every girl he ends up with. Poor thing (amy).

The amount of crazy in the girls is great.

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Excuse me!?! Tommy is the funniest person in there by far... could be mostly his accent/turns of phrase. Love him. I agree the boys are mostly crazy. Needs to be a good bromance like Chris and Kem from last year. Closest is Tommy and Curtis but it's mostly because Curtis is actually in love him rather than a funny friendship bromance... he needs to come out of the closet so that he doesn't keep repeating the Amy treatment to every girl he ends up with. Poor thing (amy).

The amount of crazy in the girls is great.

Sorry, I just find Tommy so boring. At times he is like watching paint dry. Doesn't get much air time either. No different to the other guys on the show... Boring.

I must say that Anna is entertaining. Maura as well. Think the show would be very boring if they were not on it.

Sorry, I just find Tommy so boring. At times he is like watching paint dry. Doesn't get much air time either. No different to the other guys on the show... Boring.

I must say that Anna is entertaining. Maura as well. Think the show would be very boring if they were not on it.
Anna gives me the shits. Just thinks her s**t don't stink and a massive hypocrite.

The way she kept talking over Ovi he was entitled to walk away from that "conversation" and then to make out like it was him at fault :rolleyes:

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anna gives me the s**ts. Just thinks her s**t don't stink and a massive hypocrite.

The way she kept talking over Ovi he was entitled to walk away from that "conversation" and then to make out like it was him at fault :rolleyes:

I am not a fan of her either but she is entertaining. She is right in saying that Maura and Curtis would be a bad pairing. Another who I don't like is Amber.

I kind of feel sorry for Jordan because I feel that Anna will ruin him.

I am not a fan of her either but she is entertaining. She is right in saying that Maura and Curtis would be a bad pairing. Another who I don't like is Amber.

I kind of feel sorry for Jordan because I feel that Anna will ruin him.
Yeah I do not understand Maura and Curtis at all. Such a weird match.
Michael was a bit of a dick with how he went about the recoupling but at least it forced Amber into some kind of self reflection about how she had been behaving. I couldn't imagine dating her O_O

Back